All the beneficial properties of garlic
Despite the unpleasant smell and, perhaps, not for everyone a pleasant taste, garlic has such a set of useful vitamins, properties and effects that practical every vegetable or berry might envy him. Useful properties of this vegetable have been known for a long time, which is why it is so widely used in folk medicine, and it was grown in ancient Egypt, India and China.
No less popular this culture used in Russia, with its help treated various diseases, even such as plague or bites of snakes and spiders.
Ever since time immemorial it was believed that if a person constantly consumes garlic, then he is distinguished by courage, courage and courage, his health is strong, and reproductive abilities are of an elevated nature.
And this opinion is not accidental, because the regular use of garlic, contributes not only to an early recovery in the case of any disease, but also an excellent prophylaxis of these very ailments.
Garlic contains a medicinal element - allicin, the spectrum of influence of which is even higher,than penicillin. Apparently for good reason, during hostilities, freshly squeezed garlic juice could be used to treat injuries.
Why does garlic have such an unpleasant smell? Everything is very simple. When eating garlic, the aforementioned substance, allicin, penetrating into the blood vessel walls, reacts with red blood cells.
After the substances enter into such a reaction, the walls of the vessels immediately begin to release hydrogen sulfide, which contributes to such an unpleasant smell from the mouth. But hydrogen sulphide also has an important positive function, since it reduces the tension in the vessels, which, in turn, leads to a decrease in blood pressure.
Such a chain directly reduces the load on the heart, since a greater amount of oxygen is generated for vital organs. So, if you are worried about your heart or pressure, then eat a couple of cloves of garlic, everything should return to normal.
Not without reason, the statistics says that in areas where people regularly use garlic, there are significantly fewer people with heart disease.
- It has long been known factthat garlic is an excellent prophylactic against cancer, people who constantly eat it are susceptible to the formation of cancer cells in half. But it is worthwhile to know that in the case of cancer, garlic is useful in the raw form, in the teeth, and not in the preparations that are produced on its basis.
- Garlic is a good antibiotic, with a broad spectrum. It has the ability to fight many bacteria, promotes easy and quick treatment of viral diseases, and can also resist various fungal infections, which further expands the useful properties of garlic.
- Why is garlic so useful? Its chemical composition can easily explain such a stormy variety of useful properties. In the composition of garlic, there are about 400 useful components.
- It is rich in such important substances for the human body: dry substances, including 6-8% proteins, 7-30% vitamin C, 20-27% polysaccharides. In addition, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphoric, silicic and sulfuric acids, vitamins B, C and D, essential oils and phytoncides.And these are only the most basic components that are most useful and known to humans.
Not many people know that garlic can be an adjunct in the treatment of diabetes. Useful chemical compounds of garlic have the ability to lower blood sugar levels by up to 27%.
In folk medicine
Traditional medicine can be used only as an additional method of treatment, but not at all basic. The effect of them, unfortunately, does not come immediately, but over time you will realize that it really works.
Before you begin this treatment, of course, it is better to consult with your doctor.
Sour yogurt, infused with garlic, may be helpful. For its preparation, several slices of garlic are finely chopped and mixed with a glass of yogurt. This mixture should be infused overnight, and the next day you need to drink a glass of cooked medicine in several stages.
Another way is to eat garlic heads. Eating garlic will need to be daily, for 3 months, and the daily rate will be about 60 g of crushed plants, which is approximately equal to 20 cloves of garlic.If you eat hard garlic hard, then it can be replaced with garlic juice - it is consumed in the same amount before meals, you can add to raw meat.
The method may seem strange, but it is really effective. But remember that you only reduce toothache, but do not cure the cause of the pain! Cut chive along. Cut to the place where the pulse is groped on the arm. Garlic is applied to the hand from which side the tooth aches, we keep a lobe of 15-20 minutes.
Sore throat treatment
The most correct way to treat a sore throat is, of course, rinsing. Infusion for rinsing can be made from garlic, for this you will need to finely chop the clove of garlic, pour over all this 250 g of boiling water, let it brew for an hour. At the end of time, the infusion is filtered and rinsed.
Treatment of bronchitis and whooping cough
Such unpleasant diseases are usually accompanied by a strong cough, which is often difficult to remove. You can try garlic juice. For its preparation you will need: a head of garlic, sugar and boiling water. Slices of garlic must be crushed until smooth, add about 5 teaspoons of sugar there and pour it with water. Bring the liquid to a boil, cool and filter through gauze.The resulting juice is drunk in a spoon throughout the day.
For the prevention of various diseases will be sufficient daily consumption of about 3-4 cloves of garlic.
Do not forget that with all the beneficial points, garlic has harmful properties. And this applies not only to bad breath.
- Garlic causes appetite, and this can negatively say for obese people who are on a diet.
- It may be unavailable for people suffering from certain gastrointestinal diseases, such as chronic gastritis or ulcers, kidney and liver diseases.
- Garlic is also contraindicated for people suffering from epilepsy.
Before you prescribe self-treatment and prevention of garlic, consult your doctor, especially if you suffer from any of the above diseases.
5 ways to present flowers in an original way
Self-expression. Ways of human self-expression
What to do to prevent the machine from being electrocuted
Top 10 most needed beauty products for men
Beauty method: LOccitane revealed the secret of eternal youth
What a drunk dream
Learn to quickly weave baubles from ribbons, threads and beads
Layfkhaki how to quickly get rid of the smell of frying in your kitchen