Best New Year Decorations Ideas
What is everyone doing for the New Year? That's right, they sit down at the table, eat, drink, accompany the old year and meet the new one. And that is why the holiday table is an important component of the New Year. It is clear that without delicious dishes can not do. But not only dishes should be present on the table. Be sure to also take care of the serving and decoration.
Features of the table setting and decoration for the New Year 2015
So, what should be the setting of the New Year's table? Here are its main features:
- Brightness. Looking at the table, everyone should understand that it is festive. And that is why choose the serving elements of bright colors. Forget about boring everyday appliances, utensils and other items. More colors!
- The symbol of the coming 2015 will be a blue wooden Goat. This means that on the table must be in abundance be present decorations and objects made of natural materials, ideally made of wood.
- Since the Goat is blue, make out the New Year's table in blue, blue and green shades.In addition, pastel warm noble tones, such as peach, beige, sand, and ivory, will be relevant and appropriate. By the way, it is better to choose shades in such a way that they are combined with the interior of the room.
- The arrangement of the New Year's table should be original and creative, so improvise, show imagination and create.
- Remember that the New Year's attributes must be present on the table: Christmas trees, sledges, cute goats, snowmen and so on. And all this can be done from improvised and sometimes the most unexpected materials.
How and what to decorate?
How to decorate the New Year's table in the coming 2015? Here are some items that can be part of the decor:
- Tablecloth. In 2015, it must be sewn necessarily from natural materials, for example, from flax or cotton. Choose a tablecloth with thematic festive drawings, one-color will be too boring.
- Napkins. One cannot do without them, and, by the way, they can play the role of an original decoration. It is best to use tissue wipes, although practical paper will also be appropriate. First, they must be bright.Secondly, they can be originally and interestingly decomposed. But more about that later.
- Candles. What a new year without candles? But candles must certainly be beautiful, unusual and festive. The easiest option is to buy ready-made figure candles and place them on the table. But if you are not looking for easy ways, do it yourself. And more on that later.
- Dishes. And she, of course, should also be bright and festive. So pick the appropriate service. And you can make original decorations for dishes.
- Meals are also sure to decorate the table for the New Year, if the show a little imagination. For example, salads can be laid in the form of Christmas trees, ovechek, snowmen. And from some food you can create whole masterpieces.
We offer you the most creative and successful ideas for decorating the New Year's table.
Christmas trees from napkins
All you need are napkins and some Christmas decorations. You can use both paper napkins and cloth.
How to do all this? There is nothing complicated about it:
- Take a napkin and fold it in half, and then again in half (with a paper napkin you do not need to do anything, it is folded as it should).
- Fold each layer of napkin up. Leave a small distance between the layers (1-2 centimeters).
- Now gently turn the napkin. Fold its edges to the center and press it so that the structure retains its shape better. You can briefly put some load on top.
- Now turn the napkin over and turn each layer up in turn, starting from the topmost one. As a result, you should have an improvised Christmas tree. At the top you can hoist any decoration.
This is not only the decoration of the table, but also a good snack. To make one snowman you will need:
- 2 eggs;
- a small piece of carrot;
- sprigs of greenery;
- ketchup or other thick dark sauce;
- 5-10 dried clove peas;
- wooden skewer;
- First, cut out the base of the cucumber for the future snowman. To do this, cut a rather thick ring and place a wooden skewer in it. The base is ready. Without it, of course, you can do, but then the design will be quite unstable.
- Boil hard-boiled eggs, cool and peel them.
- Now put one egg on the skewer and then the second.
- Make a hat from a cucumber.To do this, cut one thin wide circle and the other wide and small. Put on the skewer first wide, then small. The hat is ready. The excess of the skewer can be cut.
- Now cut a small strip out of the carrot. This will be the snowman's nose, place it in the top egg.
- The role of the eyes and buttons will play a pea carnation. Eyes insert into the upper egg, buttons - into the lower.
- Sprigs of green paste on the sides of the lower egg, it is the hands.
- Ketchup draw a smile.
New Year's candle
You will need:
- any candle;
- a glass with a high stem;
- Christmas tree toy;
- acrylic paints;
- sprig of spruce;
- satin ribbon.
- First, prepare the base for the candle. Acrylic paint draw a glass of snowflakes or any other New Year's drawings.
- Tie a Christmas tree toy to the leg with a satin ribbon (thread the ribbon through the loop of the toy) and a sprig of fir or pine (just attach it to the leg and tie it with a ribbon). Tie a bow from the remaining ribbon ends. Secure everything with glue.
- Now go to the candle. Melt it in a water bath, remove the wick. Pour the liquid wax into the glass, place the wick in the middle.
Such coasters will be a beautiful and bright decoration of the holiday table. Here is what you need to make:
- white cardboard;
- tulle (blue best);
- thin ribbons;
- needle and thread;
How to do? It's simple:
- First, cut out of cardboard two identical circles with a diameter of 25-30 centimeters. These are the parts of the base.
- Now go to the decor. Cut the tape from the tulle 1 meter long and 10 centimeters wide. Cut a piece of ribbon with a length of 1 meter.
- Glue the tape to one of the edges of the tulle. Wait until everything is dry.
- Now pass a needle and thread through the other edge of the tulle along the entire length, making stitches of medium length. Collect the tulle in a skirt so that it wrapped a circle of cardboard and was at the same time quite lush. Cut the thread and tie a knot.
- Now take one of the cardboard circles, turn it over so that the front side is on the bottom, and glue the tulle skirt in a circle around its edge.
- Glue the other circle on top so that the front side stays on top.
- Take paint and draw something New Year or write a greeting. By the way, you can make personalized coasters, this will help to seat all the guests and avoid confusion.
- Fatin can be decorated with beads, sequins, sequins or something else.Turn on the fantasy and improvise.
Megan Markle is the first in the history of the royal family to be nominated for the Teen Choice Award
Playboy has become a transgender model for the first time
Brooch with Ukrainian symbolism with your own hands
How to install Maxmind geo-base in Keitaro TDS
Face cryotherapy: the whole truth about an unusual procedure