Bruschetta - the perfect snack for a picnic
If you are going on a picnic, then you are probably wondering which snacks to take with you. Do you want something appetizing, satisfying and unusual? Prepare the bruschetta!
What it is?
Bruschetta is a traditional Italian dish, consisting of dried, roasted and buttered bread and garlic, as well as toppings. It would seem that this is an ordinary sandwich, but bruschetta has a very spicy taste and amazing flavor. Such a dish is positioned as an antipasto appetizer, that is, served before the main meal.
Bruschetta first appeared presumably in the XV century in the villages and villages of central Italy. Initially, it was prepared and eaten by the poor, but then the appetizer became popular, and today it is a traditional and favorite dish of many Italians.
To make bruschetta really tasty and savory, you need to remember a few important points:
- The right bread. In Italy they use traditional bread - ciabattu.But you can use the usual bread, and the best loaf or French baguette. No additives in it should be, they will interrupt the taste of the other components.
- Proper preparation of bread. Bread is not fried in butter, as many do, but only dried in a pan or grill, and without oil, until a ruddy light crust appears.
- It is rubbed with garlic and butter. It is necessary to use olive oil, and the highest quality and cold-pressed. Only it has a rich and at the same time delicate taste and unique aroma that make Italian bruschetta so tasty.
- As for the filling, it can be almost any, it all depends on your taste preferences. And in Italy, tomatoes and basil, ham, mozzarella are most often used. You can also not use the filling, bread with butter and garlic is tasty by itself.
- If you want to make the taste of bruschetta brighter, then use spices. It is better to add them to the filling.
How to cook?
How to cook Italian bruschetta? Below are a few recipes.
Recipe number 1
You can cook your favorite bruschetta with tomatoes and basil by almost all Italians.This will require:
- 4 slices of loaf or white bread;
- 2 tomatoes or 150-200 grams of cherry tomatoes;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- three tablespoons of olive oil;
- three or four sprigs of green basil;
- salt to taste
- First, dry in the oven or in a pan without butter bread.
- Peel the garlic and rub the bread with one clove, and finely chop the other with a clove or chop on the garlic press.
- Smear bread with olive oil.
- Tomatoes cut into rings, lay on the bread, salt.
- Narvite basil and put on tomatoes, along with chopped garlic.
Recipe number 2
Delicious get bruschetta with mozzarella cheese and olives. Prepare the following ingredients:
- 5 pieces of loaf;
- 100 grams of mozzarella;
- 10-15 olives;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- two or three tablespoons of olive oil;
- salt to taste
How to cook? It's simple:
- Dry the bread in the oven or in a pan (without adding oil) so that it will acquire a savory ruddy crust.
- Rub the toasted bread with olive oil and garlic, if desired, a little salt.
- Mozzarella cut into small slices, put on pieces of bread.
- Put two or three olives on each slice. The snack is ready!
Recipe number 3
You can make bruschetta with salmon and capers. Here's what you need for this:
- five slices of a loaf or white bread;
- 10-15 capers;
- 150 grams of salted salmon;
- two tablespoons of olive oil;
- two cloves of garlic.
- Dry the bread in a pan, grilled or in the oven. Grate it with olive oil and garlic.
- Cut the salmon into thin slices.
- Place a slice of salmon on each slice of bread. Top with 2-3 capers.
Recipe number 4
Very piquant and satisfying you will get bruschetta with eggplant and feta cheese. You will need:
- 5-7 slices of white bread or a loaf;
- one small eggplant;
- four to five cloves of garlic;
- 150 grams of feta cheese;
- a quarter cup of olive oil;
- salt to taste
- First, dry on the grill, in a frying pan or in the oven bread and rub it with olive oil (part of it is left to fry the eggplant). Peel the garlic, but use only two cloves for rubbing.
- Eggplant cut into layers.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the eggplant on it from both sides to a ruddy crust.
- Place the eggplant slices on the bread.
- Finely chop the garlic with a knife and place on the eggplants.
- Fetu cut into cubes and put on the bruschetta.
Recipe number 5
Cook the bruschetta with bacon and green onions. Required:
- 4 slices of bread;
- 100 grams of bacon;
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil;
- three or four green onions;
- one clove of garlic.
- Fry and rub with garlic and a piece of olive oil bread.
- Bacon fry on the remaining oil and put on bread.
- Chop the onions and sprinkle them with bacon.
Be sure to cook the bruschetta and enjoy its taste!
5 ways to forgive the offender
A simple amplifier on the LM386 chip
Want such a backlit panel? We will show you how - it'
Fashion accessories for Spring-Summer 2015, photo
Ebru - a technique for creating masterpieces
How to choose furniture for the kitchen
How to use aspirin in a face mask