Master class on egg mosaic “Butterfly”
Step by step, this master class will demonstrate how to turn an egg shell into a beautiful and unusual mosaic that can decorate the interior and attract admiring glances. Such work will give pleasure to all creative people, conquer its simplicity and ease.
To work we need: 1) glue PVA; 2) acrylic or gouache paints, 3) eggshell eggshell, 4) cardboard, 5) brush for paints, 6) sharpened stick or toothpick, br >7) black acrylic contour; 8) glass beads and beads; 9) craquelure varnish and acrylic varnish if possible. St p bots: 1.We prepare the surface for work, for this purpose we shall progruntate the cardboard with white paint or acrylic primer.
2. Draw a sketch of a butterfly with a simple pencil.
3.Write details in butterfly wings.
4.Orange acrylic paint start painting butterfly wings.
5. Next, we paint the butterfly wings with yellow and dark green, as shown in the photo.
6. We finish decorating the wings with light green and purple colors.
7. Black paint colors decorate the butterfly body.
8.When you use an acrylic contour, and if it is not available, use black acrylic paint, draw the contours,thus we distinguish between colors.
Getting down to mosaic:
9. Egg shell , be sure to wash raw eggs thoroughly - get a white membrane membrane.
10.Acrylic paint (violet, green, light green addition and blue colors) paint the shell.
11. The shell painted in purple color, cut into small pieces.
12. With the help of a toothpick and PVA glue, we begin to place the purple shell in the corresponding color segments.
13. Now we lay out the shell of a light green color.
14. Last we lay out a mosaic onButterfly wings using an ocher or yellow shell.
15. Some segments on the wings of a butterfly (purple and dark green) we We will specifically leave without a mosaic, in order to visually show the texture of the work.
16.We do the basis A clear background of our work with the help of yellow color.
17. To create cracks and aging effect, we use a single-phase craquelure varnish, which need to put on a well-dried layer of yellow paint, while smears put vertically our pattern. As soon as the varnish dries, but will still be slightly sticky, apply blue acrylic paint on top, while smearing g horizontal surface.
18. Using a contour or black acrylic paint we circle the body of the butterfly, draw the legs,antennae.
19. Decorate the body of the butterfly with black beads and the head with round beads.
20. If you wish, you can glue the yellow shell in a chaotic manner under the butterfly legs and cover it with blue paint on top.
Our mosaic is ready! So having spent some free time you can get not only pleasure, but also an excellent picture, made in an unusual technique. We wish you creative inspiration!
Always boiled beets only for salads, but this recipe turned my lifeWhat is cocoa useful for?How to win alwaysChristmas Gift WrapThe Tilda doll in the interiorTop 10 most favorite domestic filmsTracking TrendsA hammock with your own hands is just