Checkers is a useful and interesting game.
Each of us loves games, in fact, they accompany us since childhood, contributing to our physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual development. There are many games, but few of them are becoming really popular and even known to the whole world, checkers are one of these.
This simple, at first glance, game has many useful and positive qualities: it gives creative satisfaction, relaxes and lets you forget about everyday vanity, develops intellect and memory, gives you the opportunity to learn ahead, and also exercises good will.
You may be surprised how this is possible in such a primitive toy: one thing and know that move round checkers on black cells, trying to remove from the field, as many checkers as possible. The rules are simple, there are no special difficulties for remembering, and only experienced players know perfectly well that visible elementarity is deceptive, in fact, in order to win checkers, it is not enough to have one luck and knowledge of the basic rules.
In fact, this is real art, with a bunch of combinations and tactics that can significantly increase the chances of winning. And then the question arises, how to learn to play checkers in such a way that always or at least, as often as possible, to remain in the ranks of winners, not losers?
Some important tips
So, if you are a beginner in this business, then it is useful to start with the simplest and even, perhaps, obvious for more experienced players.
- Carefully study the rules of the game: first, they may differ depending on the type chosen (Russian checkers, international, etc.). Try to train as much as possible in practice, read thematic literature and choose more experienced opponents. Of course, at first you, for sure, will lose more, however, over time, the level of skill will only increase. There is even an opinion that you need to lose exactly 100 times to reach a good level. However, it should not be mindless games, each time it is important to work on your mistakes, think about the reasons for the defeat and make valuable lessons.
- In order not to forget the findings, you can write them in a special notebook, put the most interesting parts from your point of view, as well as write your own original ideas.
- To play checkers is really good, it is not superfluous to learn and remember a few successful win-win combinations. They are a sequence of certain moves, as a result of which the player as quickly and successfully approaches the goal - victory. Sometimes these actions consist in the cunning creation of a threat to the enemy or, on the contrary, artificially sacrificing checkers in order to take a larger number of checkers from the enemy in the future or to get to the “ladies”. Some of these combinations will just have to be remembered (from books or from a more experienced player), but later on, with practice, you will learn how to create your own “deceptive maneuvers”.
- Try your own and the actions of the enemy to calculate in advance: having solved his combinations, it is much easier to protect your own figures from possible risks and consequences.
- Always strive for one thing: so that the opponent’s checkers all the time become smaller on the board than yours. It seems to be a simple rule, but sometimes it can be achieved only by special techniques.
How to learn to play from scratch?
- Try, as many simple checkers can be translated into the king, which will significantly increase your chances of winning.Move your figures in those places of the field where the smaller number of opponent's checkers is located, or they are as scattered as possible.
- Hold the last row of your own checkers in their positions for as long as possible - this will not allow your opponent to translate his checkers into queens in the early stages of the game. Of course, you will not be able to keep him playing the whole game, so if you have a convenient opportunity (for example, to exchange checkers with an opponent), do not be afraid to move your figures from the last row.
- Try to move all the time "in tandem", that is, move your checkers in pairs or even in small groups. This reduces the risks of falling into the trap of an opponent, as well as the opportunity to create your own.
- Sometimes it is reasonable to exchange checkers with the enemy, but this should be done only if it is beneficial for you.
- Try to always at least a few of your figures remain in the center of the board - so you can, if necessary, in the shortest possible time to transfer your forces to a more favorable position of the field. If the center of the field takes the enemy - most of the advantage will be on his side.
We have listed only the most simple and basic techniques that will help a beginner to master such an interesting game, as well as prepare the field for the further development and improvement of their own skills. This can be achieved only with practice (if you do not have a constant strong opponent, special computer programs can help you), as well as reading theoretical literature. Good luck!
Poster from postcards with the effect of 3D
Justin Bieber went home where the exhibition was held in his honor
Cover the button with a cloth
We cut ordinary glass, ordinary scissors
How to build a wooden fence at their summer cottage
How to harden the baby
How to trim a cat'
400 meter radiosts