Cherry Dessert Recipes in Wine
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
Cherry in wine with cinnamon
This treat has a sweet and sour taste and a pleasant aroma.
- Pour berries with wine, put cinnamon and cloves.
- Cook food over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Put the dessert in the ice-cream bowls and cool. Treats can be served with ice cream or a milkshake.
How to cook a cherry in wine: a recipe for sweet dessert
Prepare a beautiful and light treat for a romantic dinner or festive table.
- berries - 500 g;
- dry red wine - 300 ml;
- cream - 200 g;
- dry jelly - 100 g;
- sugar - 150 g;
- orange - 1 pc.
- Peel off the orange zest with a peeler, dip it in boiling water for 1 min, then chop it finely with a knife.
- Free the cherries from the seed, mix it with sugar, jelly and zest.Add cinnamon, pour in the wine.
- Cook on low heat for 30 minutes. Cool them at room temperature, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Put the dessert in martini glasses, decorate it with whipped cream.
Sea-buckthorn and cherry sorbet
Chilled dessert will refresh you on a hot summer day.
- pitted cherries - 250 g;
- sea buckthorn - 250 g;
- sweet white wine - 250 ml;
- water - 250 ml;
- powdered sugar - 200 g;
- glucose - 50 g
- Crush the berries with a blender and rub the mass through a sieve.
- Combine water with wine, bring the liquid to a boil. Add glucose and powdered sugar, cool the mixture.
- Mix the syrup with the berry puree, send the billet to the freezer for 2 hours.
- Beat the sorbet with a blender, then cool it in the ice cream maker.
Transfer the treat to the bowl, decorate it with fresh berries.
Chicken in red sauce
Sweet and sour sauce goes well with tender poultry meat.
- chicken drumsticks, thighs and wings - 600 g;
- dry white wine - 150 g;
- pitted berries - 100 g;
- onions - 2 pcs .;
- vegetable oil - 60 g;
- flour - 30 g;
- coriander - 7 g;
- salt and pepper - to taste.
- Rub the chicken pieces with salt, spices and flour. Fry them until brown crust.
- Cut the onion into half rings, put it in the pan. Cook the products together for another 5 minutes.
- Add the fruit, pour in the wine. Simmer meat under a lid on low heat for 25 minutes.
Before serving, pour the sauce over the dish and decorate with greens.
Desserts and sauces can be prepared from fresh or frozen berries.
How can you teach your dog to swim?
How to organize a second wedding day
How to replace the batteries in the apartment
How to bake a leg of lamb
Is polite to greetings good afternoon reply good
Beautiful coloring for boys: print for free
How to make a Japanese garden