Digestive Biscuits (Irish Cookies) feat. Gemma Stafford!
Compost Cookie Icebox Cake
semisweet chocolate, chopped
3 1/2 c. heavy cream
1/4 c. confectioners’ sugar
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 c. prepared butterscotch pudding or 6 tbsp. butterscotch sundae syrup
1/2 c. cup mini pretzels (about 12)
1/2 c. potato chips, slightly crushed
1/4 c. granola or crumbled oatmeal cookie
1 tsp. instant coffee
Melted chocolate or butterscotch chips, for serving
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate at 50 percent power in 30-second intervals, stirring, until smooth.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream until it holds medium stiff peaks. Gradually add the sugar, vanilla, and salt; beat 30 seconds more. Transfer 1 cup of the whipped cream to a bowl and set aside for the top. Divide the remaining cream into two large bowls, about 3 1/2 cups per bowl.
- Make the chocolate cream: Mix 1/4 whipped cream from the first bowl into the melted chocolate until fully incorporated. Gently fold the chocolate mixture back into the remaining whipped cream in the first bowl until incorporated.
- Make the butterscotch cream: Mix 1/4 of the whipped cream from the second bowl into the butterscotch pudding until fully incorporated. Gently fold the butterscotch mixture back into the remaining whipped cream in the second bowl until fully incorporated.
- Smear 2 tablespoons chocolate whipped cream on the bottom of a flat platter and arrange 6 crackers on top to make a rectangle. Spread 1/2 chocolate cream on top of the crackers. Top with 6 more crackers, then spread 1/2 butterscotch cream on top.
- Repeat with the remaining crackers, chocolate cream, and butterscotch cream. Top with the reserved plain whipped cream. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight. Sprinkle with the pretzels, potato chips, granola, and instant coffee and the melted chocolate or butterscotch, if desired.
Video: Oreo Cinnamon Rolls | Eat the Trend
Doctors Diagnosed Me With Anxiety, But I Was Actually Suffering From A Chronic Illness
You’ll Never Believe What You Can Do with Brown Wrapping Paper
Kirstie Allsopp Causes Outrage Over Her Very Controversial Opinion On Washing Machines
10 Tips for Day and Night Cough Relief
How to Pamper Your Feet Post-Workout
The sweet reason Duchess Kate might not be in her sister Pippa’s wedding
The 25 Most Classic Movie Scenes of All Time
How to Identify an Exotic Shorthair Cat
Personal Shopper: I Need Biker Boots
How to Be a Ghost Hunter
2015 Bridal Collection Premiere: Sirens of the Sea Collection by Paolo Sebastian
Triple Berry Spinach Smoothie
Date: 12.12.2018, 12:56 / Views: 95262