Cooking cupcakes at home - 4 delicious recipes with photos
Cupcake is a dessert that is becoming increasingly popular. It is a small cupcake decorated with cream. The cupcake itself can be, both with the filling, and without it. Today we will tell you some delicious cupcake recipes with mastic and other fillings that you can make at home.
The recipe for the cappuccino with the filling
One of the favorite recipes of all the sweet tooths is a recipe for strawberry filled cupcakes.
- vegetable oil - 1 cup
- sugar - 2 glasses
- cocoa powder - 1/3 cup
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- soda - 2 tsp.
- water - 1 cup
- Margarine - 100 g
- butter - 100 g
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, vanilla sugar and salt. Pour in eggs, water, butter and milk;
- Mix the dough thoroughly;
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees;
- Forms for capkake fill the test in half and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes;
- Prepare the filling: whip the butter with margarine, adding sugar powder, 3 tbsp. l. milk, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt. The mass should be light and airy;
- Fill cupcakes with prepared filling! Bon Appetit!
The recipe for chocolate capkake
The recipe for cupcakes with photos presented in this article will surprise every hostess with its simplicity!
- butter - 100 g
- flour - 2 cups
- cocoa powder - 1/3 cup
- powdered sugar - 1/3 cup
- kefir - 1 glass
- chicken egg - 1 pc.
- milk - 1/2 cup
- baking powder dough - 1 tsp.
- milk chocolate - 1/2 cup
- bitter chocolate - 1 tile
- cream - 1/3 cup
- orange peel (optional)
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, sugar powder, baking powder and zest;
- In the second container, mix the milk, egg, kefir and butter;
- Thoroughly mix together the resulting masses;
- Lubricate the baking molds with oil and fill them with the resulting dough;
- Sprinkle each cupcake with chopped chocolate (milk);
- Bake the muffins for 50 minutes;
- Now prepare the chocolate ganache: break the dark chocolate into small pieces, heat the cream and add the chocolate to them, mixing the mass thoroughly;
- Put the resulting cream on top of the cupcakes and let them cool!
How to make a curd cupcake
Curd cakes are distinguished by a special tenderness of consistency. Below is a recipe for a capcake with lemon.
- cottage cheese - 120 g
- milk - 3 tbsp. l.
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp.
- butter - 300 g
- lemon juice - 1/2 cup
- icing sugar - 5 glasses
- grated lemon peel - 1 tsp.
- Mix the butter with grated cottage cheese and beat the resulting mass;
- Continuing to beat, add icing sugar;
- Next, add lemon juice, milk and zest;
- We warm the oven to 180 degrees;
- Pour the dough into forms and bake cupcakes for 20 minutes.
You can decorate them with any cream at your discretion!
How to make a cupcake with mastic
Cupcakes with mastic look very beautiful! Do you want to please relatives and friends? Prepare for them this delicacy at home!
Cupcake cake you can bake absolutely any. The main thing - you need to learn how to cook mastic. Today we will talk about cooking mastic from marshmallow marshmallow marshmallows.
- chewing marshmallow - 100 g
- powdered sugar - 250 g
- water, diluted with lemon juice or acid - 2 tsp.
- Marshmallow put in a bowl, add water with lemon juice;
- Place this container in the microwave and let the marshmallow soften;
- After the marshmallow has warmed up and increased in volume, it can be mixed by adding dyes;
- Gradually add the powdered sugar and continue to interfere with the mass;
- Next, knead the mastic like dough. It should not stick to hands and crumble;
- After the mastic is ready, put it in a bag and send it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Mastic for cupcakes ready! It remains only to show your imagination and decorate it with cupcakes!
In this article we tried to collect delicious cupcake recipes that are simple and convenient to cook at home! Bon Appetit!
Pictures and postcards from May 1, 2018 - beautiful congratulations for children and adults
Hairstyles for prom for short hair
Top 10 of the most eternal Walt Disney cartoons
What shades are suitable for blue eyes
First Aid for Weathered Skin