DIY Mirrored Dresser & Night Stands!
DIY Decorating Project: Mirrored Furniture
Here's what you'll need:
A piece of furniture. (Save even more money by getting a used piece at a thrift shop or on Craigslist. Keep in mind, straight lines are the easiest to work with.)
Ruler or measuring tape
1. Using the glass cutter and ruler, score where you need the mirror cut. After scoring, snap the piece off.
2. Apply mirror mastic to the back of the mirror pieces and press them firmly onto the furniture piece. Is easier to put on large pieces and then fill in the holes with smaller pieces.
3. Repeat until the piece of furniture is covered.
4. Clean your new mirrored furniture pieces with acetone, removing all the excess mirror mastic.
5. Apply the grout to soften jagged edges and fill in any tiny gaps you may have. Remove the extra grout with a damp cloth.
Video: DIY Mirrored Dresser With Dollar Tree Mirrors | SUPER EASY | Mirror Decor | How To Grout
8 Holiday Money-Saving Strategies That Can Make a MajorDifference
The Tastiest Grocery Store Turkeys—Ranked
Thera-Roll Textured Therapy Foam Roller - Review
Movie producer Harvey Weinstein spent time in Arizona sex rehab center
Juul e-cigarettes are taking over high schools
These are the starting salaries for the most popular fashion jobs in the UK
Which generation am I
How to Maintain Car Bodywork
40 Small Neck Tattoos For Men – Masculine Ink Design Ideas
Before and After: When Supplements Get Dangerous
How to Refinance a Car
How to Be a Logger