Effective methods of treating endometriosis with folk remedies
Endometriosis is a common and extremely unpleasant gynecological disease that negatively affects the reproductive system and can lead to infertility if not started on time. But there are many effective methods of therapy, including folk.
What is endometriosis?
Before proceeding to treatment, it is necessary to understand the essence of the problem. Endometriosis is a disease characterized by a pathological, but having a benign, growth of the endometrium. The endometrium is the inner lining of the uterus that begins to go beyond the limits of the disease, and sometimes even beyond the limits of the uterus. This is a common problem, which is in third place in the frequency of diagnosis after various inflammations and myomas.
Signs depend on the degree of growth of the endometrium and localization of processes.At first, endometriosis can be hidden and almost asymptomatic, then there is pain in the lower abdomen, painful, excessively long or heavy menstruation, pain during sex, discomfort when emptying the bladder or bowel, and problems with conception.
As for the causes of the disease, experts disagree, but many of them believe that the basis of the mechanism of development of endometriosis is retrograde menstruation. At the end of menstruation, an unfertilized egg cell with particles of the lining layer of an organ emerges naturally along with secretions. With retrograde menstruation, part of the blood with endometrial cells remains in the uterus and is thrown through the tubes into the abdominal cavity. These particles take root and function, causing tissue proliferation.
For your information! The probability of developing endometriosis is increased by abnormalities of the structure of the uterus and fallopian tubes, hereditary predisposition, inflammatory processes, treatment of erosion by cauterization, previous surgical interventions.
Features of traditional treatment
A gynecologist should prescribe treatment, taking into account the age and characteristics of the woman’s body, the extent and location of growth, hormonal levels and associated symptoms.
- Drug therapy is prescribed for absent or unexpressed manifestations and includes, above all, hormonal drugs such as progestins, gestagens, antigonadotropic drugs. Sometimes immunostimulants are recommended, in case of pain syndrome, antispasmodics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), analgesics are started.
- Organ-preserving surgical therapy involves the excision of foci of growth, while maintaining healthy uterine tissue. Modern method - laparoscopic surgery
- Radical operative treatment is an extreme measure, shown in case of generalized proliferation, affecting not only the uterus, but also adjacent organs. The uterus is completely removed.
How to treat endometriosis folk remedies? It is worth noting that homemade recipes are effective in the initial stages of the disease, and can also be used as an auxiliary measure as part of complex therapy. But some funds do allow to achieve positive dynamics.They can be taken orally or used in other ways.
Means for ingestion
Consider the recipes:
- The use of boron uterus for women's health is invaluable. Recommended decoction, for which you need to pour a glass of boiling water with a tablespoon of a hill of raw materials. Then boil or simmer on the water bath this mixture, insist half an hour and strain. Drink the broth on a large spoon before each meal.
- The red brush is often taken as a tincture. Five tablespoons of herbs fill with 500 milliliters of vodka. Insist the composition of the month in a closed container and a dark place, filter and drink a teaspoon in the morning and evening after meals.
- Herbal collection will help, consisting of equal parts of nettle, dried cherries, peony, mistletoe, yarrow, calendula and eucalyptus. One tablespoon of such a multicomponent collection is poured with a glass of freshly boiled water, infused in a thermos for an hour, filtered, and taken 50-70 ml three times a day.
- You can make this collection: strawberry leaves, valerian, oak bark and red raspberry berries. Mix the ingredients in equal proportions and 50 grams of the mixture pour three cups of boiling water.Insist means an hour, strain and drink after each meal in half or third of a glass.
- Drink half the juice of raw beets three or four times a day.
For endometriosis, a variety of plants are used, providing analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects, normalizing hormones. These include plantain, celandine, St. John's wort, chamomile, knotweed, sage, calendula, wormwood, nettle, viburnum.
Important! Remember that any plants are contraindicated, so first find out them and be sure to consult your doctor. In addition, the gynecologist should help pick up the dose and make a competent treatment regimen.
Such procedures are effective:
- Hirudotherapy - treatment with leeches. This is a method of unconventional treatment that helps relieve inflammation, restore tissue. The leeches overlap the abdomen and leave for fifteen minutes. But it is better to turn to a hirudotherapist.
- Mix a teaspoon of natural honey and aloe juice, add literally 3-5 grams of grated propolis.Bring everything to homogeneity, brush with a mass of tampon and place in the vagina for an hour or even at night, if there is no discomfort.
- Mix a teaspoon of celandine and bearberry, pour 400 ml of boiling water, simmer the liquid on the slowest fire for fifteen minutes, strain, cool and apply warmly for douching. The procedures are done before bedtime and in the morning for two weeks.
- Make a peony infusion, pour a tablespoon with a glass of boiling water. Insist composition for half an hour, filter and douche twice a day.
- Melt ten large spoons of goose fat, add ten drops of calendula tincture, soak a tampon in the mixture and place in the vagina for at least an hour. It is advisable to carry out the procedure in the morning and in the evening.
- Combine two tablespoons of camphor, liquid honey and peony infusion. Moisten gauze in the heated mixture, apply to the lower abdomen and hold for about half an hour.
Prevention of endometriosis involves several rules:
- Regular visits to the gynecologist. Ideally, you should contact a specialist for scheduled preventive examinations every six months, and for existing diseases more often.
- Timely treatment of any gynecological diseases.A neglected inflammatory process can turn into a chronic form and change the structure of endometrial tissues.
- Reception of modern oral contraceptives.
- Conduct a comprehensive due diligence for complaints of heavy, prolonged or painful menstruation, pain.
- Constant monitoring of girls and women who have undergone any surgery on the organs of the reproductive system.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, the rejection of promiscuous sex, the use of barrier methods of contraception, protecting against infections.
Treat endometriosis on time and under the supervision of a physician to avoid serious consequences.
Milling cutter ballerina adjustable for wood
Church holiday September 30
Ways of female masturbation
Twice a year we turn the screw in the window frame. This secret should know every economical owner
How to calculate the penalty
Amazing Scrap Metal Works
No need to scorch: 4 things that only provincials do