Effective methods of using almond oil
Nature gave us a lot of unique tools that can be used in medicine and cosmetology. One of its gifts is almond oil. And why is it so useful? And how to use it correctly?
What it is?
Almond oil is obtained from almonds.
By the way, almonds are not a nut, as many believe, but a stone of the fruit of the almond tree.
If you compare it with other nuts, it is considered the most oily, because the oil content in it ranges from 40-60% (the exact amount will depend on the particular variety and growing conditions), which is very impressive. It is obtained by cold pressing, and this allows you to keep a maximum of useful substances (therefore, such a product is so highly appreciated).
The composition of almond oil includes many useful substances, such as linoleic and oleic acids, proteins, bioflavonoids, sugars, glycosides, carotene, lycopene, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins F, E, and group B, phytosterols, iron, phosphorus, zinc, sodium magnesium and so on.
Useful properties of almond oil:
- This product helps to reduce cholesterol in the blood and prevents the development of atherosclerosis.
- Almond oil allows you to reduce the acidity of gastric juice, so that it can be used for duodenal ulcer and stomach, as well as gastritis.
- This product improves digestion, has a slight laxative effect due to stimulation of intestinal motility, and also relieves meteorism and bloating.
- The oil has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties, so it can be used for various skin diseases, as well as for skin lesions, such as abrasions, cuts, calluses, and so on. Especially effective use for burns, in particular solar.
- This tool protects the skin from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- The oil is rich in antioxidants, which neutralize the destructive activity of free radicals, stop the processes of destruction and aging of tissues, and also prevent the development of oncological diseases.
- Substances that are part, help get rid of pain.
- This unique tool effectively moisturizes, nourishes and thereby rejuvenates the skin.
- Almond oil starts the process of tissue regeneration and is therefore used to get rid of stretch marks, scars, scars.
- This tool improves skin elasticity.
- With regular application, you can get rid of black spots and inflammation.
- Oil helps to normalize the sebaceous glands.
How to use?
The use of almond oil is very wide, especially in cosmetology. But there are some other areas.
For cosmetic purposes
Almond oil can be called a universal remedy, because it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and combination. Use the product can owners of both dry and oily hair, as well as damaged and severely weakened.
- On the basis of oil, you can make almost any mask for hands or face. So, it can be used as a base by adding various essential oils and other components.
- Also on the basis of this tool you can make masks for hair. It is recommended to heat the oil, and to enhance the effect, it is desirable to wrap the head with film and a towel.
- To nourish your skin, simply lubricate it with almond oil in the evening before bed and in the morning after waking up.
- To get rid of bags and circles under the eyes, soak a cotton pad in oil and gently wipe the area around the eyes. Repeat this procedure every morning.
- This tool can be used during the massage procedure.
- To strengthen the nails, just rub oil into them every day.
- You can add oil to any habitual and often used cosmetic.
- Try using a tool to strengthen and accelerate the growth of eyelashes. Just lubricate them with cilia in the evening and in the morning.
For medical purposes
Methods of use:
- In case of burns, grease the affected area with oil.
- With herpes, you can lubricate the rash several times a day with oil.
- If there were pains in the head, then you can apply oil by massaging movements on the temples. You can also make a compress by moistening the fabric with heated oil, rolling it up in several layers and putting it on your forehead.
- When stretching or other injuries, you can lubricate the damaged areas with almond oil.
- For gastritis with high acidity or ulcers, you need to take one teaspoon before each meal.
- For the prevention of atherosclerosis, you can use half a teaspoonful of the remedy three times a day.
- For pain in the ears or congestion should be instilled into each auricle of 3-5 drops.At night, you can put in a sore ear a cotton turunda, abundantly soaked in oil.
- For diseases of the mouth, nasopharynx or upper respiratory tract, take 10 drops of oil several times a day, dissolving it. If desired, mix the agent with honey.
How to choose?
How to choose a truly useful and high-quality almond oil?
- If you are planning only external use, you can purchase cosmetic purified oil.
- You can buy this product in a specialty store or pharmacy.
- The smell should be subtle, pleasant and a little sweet, but not rancid or sour.
- The oil should be clear and have a yellowish tint.
- Before buying, be sure to check the tightness and integrity of the package.
- It is advisable to give preference to proven and well-known manufacturers.
- Remember that such a product can not cost too cheap.
Contraindications to use are few, these include only a child's age under two or three years, as well as individual intolerance to the individual components of the composition. Oil can be used even during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
Side effects are extremely rare.Allergic skin reactions such as rashes, itching, redness, and burning are most commonly observed. When used internally, diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, bloating may occur.
Some reviews on the use of almond oil:
- “I am very glad that I tried this amazing tool. I use it actively and practically in all areas of cosmetology. I have silky hair, thick and long eyelashes, as well as fresh and toned skin of the hands and face. I am very pleased and recommend this oil to everyone! ”
- “I tried, probably, all the ways of using almond oil, and all of them gave a positive effect. I was able to strengthen hair and nails, improve the condition of eyelashes, make my skin more youthful and fresh. I did not expect such results and was delighted. Now this is my favorite means! "
A few recommendations:
- Before active use, carry out an allergic test, applying a small amount of oil on your wrist. During the day, watch the reaction.
- Store the oil in a cool dark place.
- Stop use for any unpleasant symptoms.
Almond oil is sure to help you become healthier and more beautiful!
New Year Card Winter Window
How to make bath towels soft
What shampoos use stars
Meat in french
Oil with mushrooms - recipe
How to strengthen the heart