Eh, hot: homemade recipes for mustard sauces
Mustard perfectly emphasizes the taste of cold snacks, meat and fish dishes. Try different recipes of mustard sauces, with them your dishes will become even more fragrant.
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
Universal mustard sauce
The piquancy of homemade sauce will depend on the sharpness of the mustard and the ingredients of the dressing itself.
- Mix the mustard with lemon juice, sour cream and yolk until smooth.
- In a skillet, melt the margarine, bring it to a boil and pour the flour into it. It must be boiled with constant stirring until it turns golden.
- Add broth, sugar, salt, stirring, do not stop.
- Pour in the mustard mixture, turn off the fire.Mix everything thoroughly and decorate the dish with finely chopped dill.
It is very important that the sauce does not boil, otherwise it will acquire an unpleasant bitterness, and the yolk in it will be curtailed.
This mustard can be prepared independently from mustard powder. It will require:
- mustard powder - 100 g;
- refined sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons l .;
- Vinegar 9% - 2 tablespoons l .;
- granulated sugar - 2 tbsp.
- salt - 0.5 tsp;
- water - 180 ml.
- Powder pour hot water and leave to swell for 14 hours.
- Drain, and the swollen mustard mixed with sugar and salt.
- Add vinegar and oil, mix everything thoroughly or whisk with a blender.
Now you need to transfer the composition to the bank, cork with a lid and send it to a cool place for 24 hours. You can make sauces from ripe mustard or just serve it to meat or fish.
Sauce with mustard for salad
Mustard salad dressing is always a little spicier and sweeter than the one that goes with meat and fish dishes. For refined refills you will need:
- Dijon mustard - 1 tbsp. l .;
- refined vegetable oil - 5 tbsp. l .;
- balsamic vinegar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt and pepper - 1 tsp
It is necessary to mix all the ingredients and beat with a mixer or a whisk.
Those who do not like vinegar can replace it with a similar amount of freshly squeezed lemon juice. The taste of the sauce will be noticeably softer. Refilling this recipe should be prepared simultaneously with the salad - it is not stored for long even in the refrigerator. Fill the dish immediately before serving, so that it does not let the juice in advance.
And for those who love even sharper, a pinch of ground cayenne pepper or other favorite spices can be added to the composition of homemade mustard-based sauce.
Chocolate Confectionery Sausage
Where do hummingbirds live
How to iron pants
How to choose children'
16 small tricks for female beauty
What to do so that the cat does not gnaw the wires