Features cross-tattoo tattoo
Eyes are the mirror of the soul. But if they are not as expressive as we would like, it is quite possible to fix it. Make it allow cross-tattoo permanent makeup.
What it is?
In general, tattooing is permanent makeup, which, in essence, resembles the creation of a tattoo. The same dyes are used, which are inserted under the skin with the help of special tools and remain there for a long time. This allows you to always remain attractive and not waste time on make-up.
Interracial tattooing is a technique that involves the introduction of pigment into the interracial space, that is, between individual cilia. This technique allows you to achieve the effect of thick eyelashes and make the look more expressive.
Advantages and disadvantages
Should I do tattoo interracial space? To find out, let us list all the advantages and disadvantages of such a procedure. Let's start with the pros:
- Eyes will be bright and expressive, and everyone around will take notice.
- Save time.
- You will look chic at any time of the day.
- Tattooing is not a reason to refuse everyday makeup, there are no restrictions. With the help of cosmetics you can make your eyes look mysterious and change the image.
- There is no pronounced eyeliner line, so the eyes will look as natural as possible. This is seen in the photo.
- The procedure can be called pretty simple. It is also relatively painless, as local anesthetics are used.
- Long lasting effect. The result lasts for 3-5 years, especially if high-quality dyes were used, and the procedure was performed by a professional.
Now list the cons:
- Pretty high cost of the procedure. But if you consider that the effect is long-lasting, then this disadvantage can be ignored.
- There are chances of complications. If the existing contraindications are not taken into account, serious consequences may occur. In addition, it is possible even if the qualifications and professionalism of the master will be low.
- Difference of desired results from real ones. Unfortunately, not always customers of beauty salons and cosmetology clinics get what they want.If the master is not a professional, then the contours may be curved or go beyond the eyelash growth line. And the color may change and fade if the pigment was not deep enough under the skin.
How is the procedure?
The procedure of intermittent tattooing is carried out in several stages:
- First, the cosmetologist will conduct an inspection to assess the condition of the eyelids and eyes, identify existing problems and limitations, as well as select the appropriate color. Cosmetics need to be removed. Contact lenses are removed.
- Then the specialist will conduct disinfection.
- Next, the master will treat the eyelid area with a local anesthetic.
- The beautician will retract the eyelid and begin to inject a pigment in the direction from the inner to the outer corner.
- The last stage is re-disinfection.
On the first day, swelling may occur, which will pass without intervention. A few days later, crusts are formed, they will fall off within a week. If you have any unpleasant sensations, you can use coolants on the advice of a beautician. It will also require regular application of antiseptics, it is necessary until complete healing. Evaluate the final result should be in 2-4 weeks.
A few recommendations:
- Eyes need to be protected from the sun, otherwise the pigment will burn out and fade.
- Any other procedures (permanent eyelash tinting, extension, and so on) can be performed only one month after the tattoo.
- Do not do a tattoo before an important event. The minimum period is 2-3 weeks.
- Artificial eyelashes before the procedure are removed.
- Extremely responsible attitude to the choice of the clinic and the master!
There are some contraindications:
- gestation period;
- the presence of infectious diseases (syphilis, hepatitis, HIV, etc.);
- individual intolerance to coloring components or anesthetic substances;
- previously identified allergic reactions to coloring pigments;
- blood diseases associated with a decrease in blood clotting;
- eye diseases (blepharitis, conjunctivitis and so on);
- some diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- severe mental disorders;
- propensity to form keloids;
- age up to 18 years or over 60 (the question of the maximum allowable age will be decided individually).
- "Spreading" contour. If the paint was substandard, or it was entered incorrectly, then the contour may be heavily lubricated, which will significantly impair the appearance. In this case, you will need a rather complicated correction.
- Damage to the mucous membrane of the eye. If the movements of the master are inaccurate and sharp, then the eyes may suffer, and this is extremely dangerous.
- If the procedure is performed with non-disinfected instruments, the risk of infection and the development of conjunctivitis will increase.
- Allergic reactions. The situation is complicated by the fact that it will not be possible to remove the pigment completely and quickly, so eliminating allergies quickly and completely will not be possible.
- Long puffiness (longer than several weeks), which will worsen not only the appearance, but also the quality of life.
The cost of the procedure is about 5-10 thousand rubles.
Reviews of interstitial tattoo:
- "I am pleased! I found a great master and for the second year I have not been happy. I always look great. ”
- “I was not lucky with the master. The contour is uneven, the color turned blue and burned out after six months. I'll go to the correction! ”
Now you know everything about the procedure of tattooing between the open spaces.
Justin Bieber went home where the exhibition was held in his honor
Sweet Amigurumi Monkey
Chocolate Cake with Cherry
How to connect the radio
What to do if the cat is scratching