Features of cooking laurack fish
Fish - a useful and nutritious product. But if you are tired of common and familiar types of it, pay attention to more unusual and rare, such as lavrak. And from it you can cook a lot of interesting and delicious dishes.
What is this fish?
The Lavrak, or as it is called differently, the sea bass is a predatory ray-wading fish belonging to the Moron family. It is also often called the sea wolf, the bast, the sea bass, and so on.
Lavraka as caught (for example, from the Black and Mediterranean seas, the Atlantic Ocean), and are bred in fish farms. In any case, this product is considered valuable and very useful. And it is also tasty and easy to prepare, as it is amenable to any processing. Meat has a rather dense structure and is considered dietary, and there are very few bones, and this is undoubtedly a plus.
How to cook?
How to cook fish Lavrak tasty and easy? There are a lot of options, so below are just a few.
A tasty dish will turn out if you just fry such a fish.Here's what you need:
- two medium or three small sea bass;
- one lemon;
- three garlic cloves;
- rosemary branch;
- sprig of thyme;
- two or three art. l. olive oil;
- 40-50 g of butter;
- to taste the salt.
- First prepare the fish. Completely clean and gut it, cut off tails and heads, as well as fins. Rinse each carcass well and make side slits on the sides.
- Next, make the marinade. Squeeze a lemon and mix half of its juice with olive oil, salt, pre-chopped herbs (for example, chopped or just picked), as well as garlic, which can be cut. In this mixture, immerse the fish and leave for half an hour or forty minutes, without putting them in the refrigerator.
- After marinating in a frying pan, melt and boil the butter. And when it stops foaming, each fish shake a little from the marinade and fry from both sides to rosy. If the fish are large, then you can put them out under the lid for three minutes so that the meat inside is also well prepared.
- Next, remove the fish, put in some capacity. And in the remaining oil in the pan, pour the other half of the lemon juice.After boiling this mixture, pour the lavrak and leave literally for ten minutes to soak the whole flesh.
You can just bake the lavrak in the oven, and it will definitely get tasty and juicy, if you add it with spices.
List of ingredients:
- one big lavrak;
- one lemon;
- Provencal herbs or other seasonings if desired, but combined with sea fish;
- two art. l. olive oil;
- Carcass lavraka need to be cleaned and gutted, the tail, fins and head are cut off. Along the sides make a few transverse or diagonal cuts.
- Fish should be salt, rub with olive oil and herbs. Also, sprinkle a little with a little lemon juice. Place thin slices of lemon in the cuts.
- Carefully wrap the lavrak foil, and preferably a double layer. No gaps should remain so that the flesh is as tender as possible.
- Send the fish to bake in the oven at a temperature of about 180 degrees for no longer than twenty-five to thirty minutes.
This recipe is more and interesting and original, as the taste of the laurel is emphasized by other ingredients.
Here is what you need to prepare:
- three middle lavrak;
- a quarter cup of olive oil;
- 150 g zucchini;
- a pinch of oregano;
- 200 g cherry tomatoes;
- a pinch of rosemary;
- a mixture of peppers or one ground white;
- Lavraka after cleaning and gutting, rub with a small amount of olive oil, as well as ground pepper, salt and herbs, leave for twenty minutes to marinate.
- Zucchini cut into cubes (skin can be cut if it seemed tight to you), and cut the cherry into halves.
- Warm up butter in a skillet, fry zucchini cherry over medium heat, and add salt at the end.
- Literally one minute on each side in the same oil and fry the lavrak.
- Smear the bottom of the pan or baking mold (it is advisable to use a ceramic or glass container) with oil, place cherry tomatoes and zucchini on it, and place lavrak on top.
- Bake the dish in the oven at 170 degrees for literally fifteen or twenty minutes.
Lavrak combines well with mushrooms, so prepare the following ingredients:
- large lavrak;
- 200 g fresh champignons;
- five cloves of garlic;
- a quarter cup of olive oil;
- several branches of thyme;
- ground black pepper;
- Fish need to be cleaned and gutted, the head, fins and tail are cut off.
- Onion after cleaning, cut into thin semirings, grind garlic in any way, and mushrooms can be cut into plates or cubes.
- In a frying pan or stew-pan, heat the butter and fry it onions for two minutes, then add the mushrooms with garlic, fry all together for three minutes and cook under the lid until soft.
- Inside the carcass of the laurel, place roasted onions with garlic and mushrooms, salt the fish with salt and left after frying with oil. Wrap everything in foil and put it in a mold.
- Bake the dish at 180 degrees in the oven for fifteen minutes.
Bon Appetit! Dishes from the bay will surely suit you.
Without a bra in the summer Hot or not
Is polite to greetings good afternoon reply good
The most interesting and popular games on the net
Intoxicating pictures: fun and 0.0 ppm
What is nicotinic acid for?
Photo: how to make a costume of Red Riding Hood Halloween