First Aid for Weathered Skin
With the advent of the windy and cold season, many problems arise, and some affect the skin condition. Surely each encountered obvetrivaniem, after which the face tightened, much red, peels off and inflamed. But if you give him first aid, you can quickly bring the skin in order.
Why does the skin wear out?
Weathering is a common and, unfortunately, a frequent phenomenon, but very few people have delved into its essence. So why is the skin weathering? It is extremely adversely affected by such factors as a decrease in the level of air humidity, temperature changes and strong wind.
As a result, the dermis loses some of the water, which is literally blown out of the cells and evaporates. The fat layer is thinning, the outer protective water-lipid barrier also suffers greatly. In addition, sand and other small particles on the surface have an aggressive exfoliating effect. Because of all this, dehydration, inflammation, and thinning develop.
How to understand that the skin is weather-beaten?
If you have never experienced any weathering, either you are very lucky or you take care of your skin. You can identify such a nuisance by the following symptoms:
- redness: local (the face may be covered with red spots) or literally affecting the entire face;
- irritation, inflammation;
- excessive dryness, peeling (if the skin is already dry, it may crack);
- discomfort, burning, tingling;
- with a strong obvetrivanii observed swelling of the face, hyperemia.
These symptoms usually occur within a short period of time after a long stay on the street in bad weather. Moreover, all exposed skin can suffer: the face (including lips), hands, and even the neck.
How to help wind-affected skin?
If your skin is badly damaged by wind, then start taking immediate measures to restore it as soon as possible. And you need to act directionally and comprehensively.
Since the skin has lost moisture, its reserves need to be replenished as soon as possible. Coming home, immediately wash with warm water to remove all contaminants and minimize the effects of dehydration.Use ordinary soap should not be, but the use of products with moisturizing ingredients would be superfluous.
After washing, apply a moisturizer on your face. Any that you usually use will do, but it’s still better for such an emergency to have a deep and intensely moisturizing agent. It can contain glycerin, natural oils, plant extracts.
Elimination of inflammations
If, after exposure to wind and other vagaries of weather, the skin is severely inflamed, then use a remedy with anti-inflammatory and regenerating effects. So, suitable cream based on dexpanthenol, which suppresses inflammatory processes, promotes the healing of microcracks and the restoration of damaged cells. Vitamin E and A may also be included, eliminating the effects of negative effects, normalizing the metabolic processes that nourish and moisturize the dermis.
Means may also contain herbal ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties: cornflower, calendula, chamomile, sea buckthorn, linseed, olive oil, tea tree oil, and so on.
Use homemade recipes
There are various useful masks, compresses and other means for weathering the skin. We offer several effective recipes:
- Will help sea buckthorn oil, bought in a pharmacy. Apply it evenly to the affected areas, and after an hour, pat the remains with a cloth or paper towel.
- Effective sour cream cucumber mask. Crush half of fresh cucumber and mix gruel with two tablespoons of sour cream. This mixture is evenly distributed throughout the face (if necessary, and on hands), leave for an hour, and then rinse with warm water.
- Make a honey-egg mask. It is necessary to mix the yolk, a large spoonful of natural honey and a small spoon of glycerine preliminarily brought to a liquid state (in a microwave or water bath). The composition is applied to the chapped skin, kept on it until it is completely dry and removed with warm water.
- Treatment of weather-beaten skin may include the use of compress with calendula. It is necessary to pour two tablespoons of dried raw material with a glass of freshly boiled water and to insist the mixture for twenty minutes. Strain the prepared infusion, divide it into two equal parts and cool one, and heat the other one.Prepare two pieces of cotton cloth, soak them in hot and cool infusions and alternately apply on face for a minute.
- Grind a couple of tablespoons of oatmeal in a blender, combine with the same amount of heated olive oil. You will have a gruel that needs to be applied to your face and left for an hour, and then rinsed with warm water.
How to avoid airing?
Obvetrivaniya can be avoided, for this, follow a few rules of prevention:
- Use a moisturizer for the face, and it should not be applied immediately before going outside, but an hour and a half before it, so that the components have time to be absorbed and act.
- In the winter season, use decorative cosmetics, which creates a kind of protective barrier and partially neutralizes the influence of negative factors.
- Wash with warm water, but rather wash it with a moisturizing milk or foam.
- In the cold season you should not clean the skin often, aggressively and intensively, therefore, give up the usual peels and replace them with more gentle and soft, and also reduce the frequency of application.Excessive cleansing contributes to the thinning of the skin and the removal of the protective layer from it, which is fraught with wind.
If your skin has weathered, give it effective help so that it will become healthy and beautiful again.
A very simple powerful amplifier on a chip
Top 10 most favorite domestic films
Abdominal pain - why does it occur
The most interesting games on paper
Stylish Lama Coats