For 7 months now I have not been letting money down the drain. I share a secret!
A woman does not buy clothes, furniture, dishes and feels comfortable. How does she do it?
Six months ago I lost my father ... He had cancer, which in a matter of weeks took his life. When I buried my father, I decided to clean up his house. Then something happened that radically changed my ideas about things. When cleaning up my father’s house, I had to part with many of his things, despite the fact that each of them evoked associations: both pleasant and very sad ...
But I made a firm decision to get rid of all the things that literally littered the “hut” of my father. I was able to sell some of the dishes and furniture, donate clothes, but that's not the point - the most important thing I noted for myself is that we are overgrown with a bunch of things that we don’t need at all. Often we use them a couple of times, or even forget about them. And then I conducted an experiment: for 200 days I was not supposed to make purchases, except for the most necessary (products, medicines, hygiene items).
And I was able to do it! If earlier I asked myself: “Why not buy this or that thing? We live once in my life! ", But now I understand that all this good is simply not necessary for me.
My experience may not be unique in its kind, but it's something! After 7 months, I made the following important conclusions:
- I was very dependent on purchases, and it is profitable for producers. New iphone, new dress, aroma candles in colorful packaging, etc. Our minds are simply manipulated!
- There are a lot of things in the world ... I would even say too much! Consider: sooner or later they will all be in a landfill.
- I used to think that new things are cool, and used ones are not. Moreover, all that used is supposedly unhygienic. But this is not at all the case. People who give things to those who really need them, do it from the heart and with love. Such things can not harm those in need.
- I realized that I had no reason to go to the supermarket anymore. It is enough to buy basic food in a small store near my house.
- I no longer have bank notes, eternal debts, and it's much easier to live!
- Buying a thing in the store, I began to meet more decent and honest people who give me a real discount, instead of imposing another new worthless thing.
- Minimalism is great! Agree, it is nice when your salary exceeds all expenses.
I understood all this only after my beloved dad was gone. It will be good if you come to these simple truths without heavy life shocks. I wrote my story in order for you to think about how you can treat things and shopping differently.
Love horoscope for March 2018
Fuagra - what is it
How to choose a laptop on the parameters correctly
How to identify cancer
Compatibility of Scorpio and Libra: confidence versus timidity
Christmas tree of satin ribbons
How to take bran from wheat
How to fuck guy