Geranium, Fuchsia, Vervain and Bacopa Ampelnaya - winding flowers in your
Ampelnye house plants - the best choice for gardening and decorating your home. The flexible and long shoots of these representatives of the flora either spread down or wind up. Grow them in pots, pots, pots, baskets.
In apartments and offices of multi-storey houses they are located on tables, walls, around windows and doorways, on balconies. In a private house you can often see ampels not only in the rooms, but also on the verandas, in the gazebos and the garden.
House flowers ampelous can be both capable of flowering and non-flowering. Let's get acquainted with some representatives of the first species.
Bakop ampel (sutera) is a perennial, hygrophilous, unpretentious plant with small bright green leaves and tender flowers (white, lilac, pink or blue). The length of the shoots is 40-60.
Sutera is resistant to different temperatures. But for the winter period, in which, by the way, it does not bloom, it should be kept in a closed, not dry room. It should be cool and light.
Bacopa ampelous loves sunlight very much, with it gives a long abundant flowering (which can take place in several stages). In the partial shade, it will not disappear, but, most likely, it will not please you with its flowers, but only with beautiful greenery. If she completely rid her of the light, she will die in time. Requires a sufficient amount of moisture, especially in hot weather. In winter, you can rarely water.
Propagated by cuttings and seeds. Prefers fertile, slightly acidic, fertilized, well-drained soil. In the period from spring to autumn, it needs liquid fertilizers once every 2 weeks.
Bacopa ampelnye flowers look great on balconies, terraces and alpine slides.
Potted ampella flowers: ampelous fuchsia
Fuchsia - an elegant plant with oval leaves and a variety of flowers (red, white, purple, pink or purple), which have the form of a flashlight and can bloom either individually or as whole buds.
Undemanding fuchsia ampel, care for which will not bring much trouble, still has its preferences:
- loves light, but does not tolerate direct sunlight. From the bright sun it should be pritenyat;
- moisture. In warm weather, frequent watering and spraying have a beneficial effect on growth and flowering. Watering must be done in the morning so that under the scorching sun the sheets and flowers do not get burned. In winter, the flower should be moistened occasionally, only so that the land does not dry out;
- location. In the summer - fresh air (preferably in the penumbra), in the winter - bright, cool, ventilated room. During flowering, you can not change the location of the plant, so that it does not throw off the flowers;
- feed fuchsia only from spring to autumn 1 time per 10 days with complex fertilizers;
- after wintering the plant should be transplanted into a slightly larger pot with a new substrate, the shoots shortened by a couple of leaves. During the growing season, wilted flowers and yellowed leaves are necessarily removed, and the stems are periodically pinch. In the fall, shoots are cut by a third, and it is recommended to remove the leaves that the fuchsia has not dropped, so as not to cause pests.
Potted ampelous flowers are propagated by seeds and cuttings. The soil loves fertile, neutral, loose.
Geranium (pelargonium) is an exquisite plant with hanging stems (30 cm to 1 m long), bright multi-colored flowers in the form of umbrellas and unusually beautiful leaves.
Geranium ampel, care for which has its own characteristics, likes fresh air, light and heat. Poor tolerates both cold and heat. The optimum air temperature for pelargonium is: in summer - up to 25 ° C, in winter - from 10 to 15 ° C.
Always keep the soil moist, but do not overdo it so that mold does not appear. Geranium leaves do not like water, and when they come in contact with it, they begin to rot.
The substrate should be fertile, with the addition of sand and peat, low in nitrogen and high in potassium, breathable. Fertilize it is worth in the spring and summer 2-3 times a month.
Gets better in cramped pots and needs to be transplanted every two years.
Propagating Pelargonium seeds, have a lot of work. Therefore, it is easier to propagate its cuttings. Their cuts are well dried in the open air, then dipped in coal powder and planted in the prepared soil.
An attractive, long-flowering plant with falling stems 30-50 cm long and flowers of stunning shades that make up lush inflorescences is verpelle ampelous. Growing it is quite simple.
Although the plant and refers to perennials, most often it is used as a peer.
Verbena propagated by seeds and cuttings, but often used after all seedlings. Sowing is carried out in the spring, after the end of frosts, in open ground. Seedlings appear days through 15-20, they should not be waterlogged. Then shoots dive and feed complex fertilizers.
Behind such a charming plant as vervain ampelous, care consists in moderate watering, good lighting and timely fertilizer.
Verbena does not tolerate drought, but also reacts negatively to excess moisture. The soil requires fertile, non-acidic, with good drainage.
Be sure to settle in your house such indoor flowers as geranium, verbena, fuchsia and bacopa ampelous. They will delight you with beautiful greenery and chic long flowering.
How, why and where to travel alone
Salty Dough Cat
How to grow a magical edelweiss
How to learn to quickly read a child and an adult in English and rap
Basket of satin ribbons
Sledges made of scrap materials