Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies | Gluten Free
Gluten-Free Treat: Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nutrition Highlights(per serving)
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 10g|
|Includes 9g Added Sugars||18%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Prep10 min, Cook25 min
Servings24 (1 cookie each)
Gluten-free baked goods can be dull and dry, but that’s certainly not the case for this tasty yet effortless cookies. They feature nothing but simple ingredients and are high in hearty-healthy fats, plus they will satisfy cravings for both sweet and salty.
Generally, peanut butter doesn't contain gluten, but not all manufacturers keep gluten out of their production plants. Make sure to choose a gluten-free peanut butter and since peanut butter is the star ingredient, be sure to use a good quality brand with a simple ingredient list.
- 1 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- pinch of coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add egg, baking soda, and vanilla extract; continue to stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon, measure 8 cookies onto the prepared sheet pan, leaving about two inches between each cookie.
- Gently press to flatten each cookie slightly.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes until puffed and spread out.
- Remove from oven, then sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Using a spatula, transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Once completely cooled, store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Ingredient Variations and Substitutions
You can inject different flavors into these cookies by replacing the vanilla extract with ¼ teaspoon of almond extra or by swapping out the chocolate chips for finely chopped peanuts.
Cooking and Serving Tips
Mix the dough by hand using a sturdy spatula or use an electric stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. The cookies spread out quite a bit so its best to make 3 batches of 8 if using a standard half sheet pan. Using a small ice cream scoop is very helpful to make the cookies evenly sized so they will cook evenly.
Video: Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Take Legal Action when Assaulted by a Retail Worker
What Subjects Are Taught inSchools From All Over the World
Egg, pea and spinach soup
23 Kim Kardashian Hairstyles
Top 16 Causes Of Malnutrition
Meet Dr. Mallika Marshall, Everyday Healths Medical Director
How to Make Lingerie Last Long
The Classic 90s Trend That Weve Seen Everywhere
Simple Knot Updo Hairstyle
Victoria Beckham Makes Fashion Week A Family Affair