Homemade soap do it yourself is not a problem
For some, it may be news, but soap can be made independently, at home, which, by the way, has recently become very popular among girls and women.
No, of course, there is no shortage of soap in the country; it just turns out that this is a very exciting and useful activity that not only expands knowledge and skills in cosmetology quite well, which does not hurt any woman, but also enables you and your family to use natural products devoid of chemicals and harmful additives.
Buying soap in the store, you never know what you saved during its production, and in general, whether it will bring any benefit to your skin.
But an independent soap making allows you to make such a product that will fully meet your needs, and even solve the problem with gifts and souvenirs - the soap made with your own hands is an incredibly pleasant and interesting surprise.
So, how to make homemade soap with your own hands, because for some it may seem like a rather complicated and lengthy procedure? Of course, in this matter, as in the others, a certain skill and skills are important, which, by the way, are acquired quite quickly, especially if you are really interested in such an activity.
Remember that soap making is partly creative, there are naturally certain recommendations for making soap at home, but its versatility, beauty and fragrance will depend only on your efforts and fantasies.
You yourself can come up with the shape and size of your work, add exactly those components that you would like to see in your cosmetic means and, thereby, give homemade soap even a healing effect.
What is soap and what is it made of?
In itself, the soap, initially, is the product of saponification with alkali oils. In the process of its preparation, it goes through several stages, as a result of which alkali is mixed with animal fats, essential oils, everything mixes for a very long time, after which the prepared mixture passes through several more stages.
But such a method, of course, does not suit for inexperienced beginners, those who decided to try for the first time to cook homemade soaps better bypass such a serious way, which, incidentally, can even be dangerous, a simpler and pleasant cooking process.
It consists in the preparation of soap on the basis of ready-made industrial soap, most often, for such purposes use a children's option, there are much fewer additives in it, and usually there are no special flavors and coloring agents.
Basic set for making homemade soap
- Baby soap without additives and dyes.
- Glycerin or liquid base soap without an acute and pronounced odor, suitable, for example, almond, olive or grape seed.
- Essential oils are often chosen according to need, for example, olive, cedar, grape seed, dog rose, palm, coconut, chamomile or sea-buckthorn. With the help of these ingredients at home you can get a fragrant soap, the main thing here is not to overdo it.
- Liquid vitamin E.
- Dry rose petals.
- Aluminum container, a ladle or a small saucepan.
- Forms for a mixture of soap, it is better that they are slightly bending, so it's easier to get the finished soap. Children's molds, yogurt boxes, silicone containers will do, some forms can be used several times, and some will have to be cut to get the soap. By the way, in the shops you can buy special molds for making soap.
- Sand molds.
- Large pan.
To begin with, we will soak dry rose petals in cold water, leaving them for 10-15 minutes. At this time, we grind a piece of baby soap on a grater, it is better to do it in a protective mask so that the particles do not bounce into the eyes and respiratory tract, usually such a piece weighs 100-120 g.
We heat a large pot filled with water, we put a ladle on it, thus creating a steam bath. In it, pour 2 teaspoons of the base oil, add a teaspoon of vitamin E, warm the mixture for about 7 minutes.
After the time has elapsed, add soap chips as soon as it starts to melt, add the same amount of hot water. All carefully interfere, to ensure that the mass was solid, slightly reminiscent of hot shortcrust pastry, pieces that do not want to dissolve, remember tolkushkoy or pestle for cooking mashed potatoes.
Now you can add a tablespoon of prepared petals and a few drops of essential oil, which you use to decide to get the soap of the necessary flavor.
Errors novice soap makers
- Experimenting is, of course, good, but many, trying to get a soap of red color, try to use fresh petals of red roses, berries or wine. In fact, the petals and berries give a dirty gray color, and the wine also turns gray from wine. It is better to use for these purposes, for example, beet juice or pink clay, depending on the volume you can get a whole range of shades - from pale pink to bright burgundy.
- If you decide to add herbs to your invention, then you need to be careful here, too large particles and a large amount of them in one piece of soap can turn it into a scratching scrub that cannot be washed. Grind the herbs in a coffee grinder, then sift through a sieve to separate the large particles.
- In homemade soap you should not add brilliant green or potassium permanganate to get color - they quickly fade. It is better to use food dyes, for example,Easter set for eggs, still green color can be obtained using henna, dry greens or spinach, and yellow - from the petals of calendula, chamomile or turmeric.
- Be careful with essential oils, especially if handmade soap is planned for a gift, because if you go too far with an oil base, the soap will simply stop rinsing, and the touch will become greasy and unpleasant. Who would like such a surprise?
What is worth adding?
- If you want to give the soap a scrub effect, you can add ground coffee beans, oatmeal, ground sesame or sea salt.
- If you add crushed dried herbs of chamomile, oregano or yarrow, then this soap will soften, but it is possible to use not the water, but the infusion of medicinal herbs during the cooking process.
- If you want to cook soap to moisturize, then add coconut chips, chopped almonds, milk powder, but to remove irritation and soothe honey or tincture of propolis.
- By the way, instead of water, you can use freshly squeezed juices, for example, carrot is very good for this purpose: thanks to it, the soap turns pale yellow and acquires a bright smell.
- Do not forget about cosmetic clay, it always gives a pleasant smell and interesting color, in addition, this soap gets a good cleansing effect.
Funny pictures, or Instagram artist who cheers up
Quiz: Do you know well historical figures
How to earn webmoney
Remove housing without intermediaries
Fusion - an interesting style in your accommodation (10 photos)