radical junpei does radical singing
How to Act Like Junpei Iori
Junpei Iori is the baseball-loving character from Persona 3. If you admire his care-free attitude, just follow these steps and you yourself could find yourself striking out with the ladies.
Act like a total pervert.Junpei had a tendency to try to make it with girls, but that would take a long time. So for now, you'll have to settle for something like a pornographic magazine or film. But don't let anyone but your closest friends know.
Be good at baseball.If someone is looking for players, don't waist time, sign up. If there isn't anyone forming a baseball team, try starting your own team. You may not be good at this sport at first, but keep at it. It pays to practice.
Be cheerful about everything.If the scene looks grim, trying making up a corny joke to lighten the mood. Or tell a rumor or ghost story. Although it may not be funny or scary, you did your best. And don't forget to smile.
Have a lame but cool victory pose.If you played the game, you know what Junpei's victory pose is. Give it a try. If you don't like it, come up with your own.
Try to help people even though you know you may not be good at it.If someone you know is going through some tough times, try to talk to them. Sometimes you'll say the right thing, sometimes you'll say the wrong things. But don't give up on this person.
Try to score with girls (especially ones who seem a bit out of the ordinary).Junpei had Chidori. Do you know any girls you might have a crush on? Go for them even if you know they don't want to be with you or if you know it will not end good.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- You might want to remember that it also helps to look the part. There are plenty of cosplay sites that may have Junpei's outfit ready. If you can't pay for it, try to make your own.
- Try hanging around your much stronger friends. If you have any friends who are like that, try spending more time with them. Who knows, you might find someone to be your Akihiko Sanada, your Minato Arisato, or even your Yukari Takeba.
- And (this one may be the toughest of them all) the one you love could die or leave you.
- If someone you don't trust that much (like your parents) find out you're a pervert, they won't be happy.
- If you're thinking of giving your self the same hair style, think first. Junpei in the original games had a buzz cut.
- People could bash you for what you say or do.
Video: Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax! - yes06kin (Chie / Ken and Koromaru) vs Embrokyo (Junpei Iori)
10 Best Mens Watches Under 2000
Top 10 Foods that Fight with Thyroid
How to Do Chakra Yoga
7 Things Your Heart Rate Says About You
29 Coolest Men’s Hair Color Ideas to Try This Season
40 Snowman Tattoo Ideas For Men – Frosty Designs
How to Haggle in Bali
The Subconscious Factor That Can Affect Who YouDate
Healthy 7-Day South Indian Diet Chart For Weight Loss
How to Make Ping Pong Ball Chicks
10 Flattering Midi Skirts You Can Wear Anywhere
TheLIST: Office-Friendly Summer Outfit Ideas
How to Organize Binders on a Shelf
Letizia lleva en Perú el vestido perfecto para un buen fondo de armario
Date: 10.12.2018, 01:13 / Views: 75532