How to nail the wall panel?
There is nothing difficult in assembling eurolining. The most important thing is to understand the installation technique and prepare the basis correctly. Let's see in this article how to beat the wall paneling. It has long been known that wood is a very noble, warm and environmentally friendly material. Probably for this reason, the wall paneling does not lose its popularity. The rooms decorated with clapboard have a very modern and stylish look.
How to fix the wall paneling
- In that case, if the walls in the room are smooth, then the paneling can be attached directly to them, but in the case when the walls are not smooth or reinforced concrete or brick, then you need to arrange a special crate — these are the slats, which are vertically fixed in 1 meter increments. Lathing is also needed if there is a high level of humidity in the room. It will provide ventilation to the boards on the other side of the trim.
- If you are interested in how to fix the wall panel vertically, then it is also very simple. All that is required of you is to fix the slats in a horizontal position.The outer side of the rails should be placed in one plane. To fix the wall paneling to the crate was convenient, and the crate was level, you need to use a level or plumb line.
- There are lots of different ways to fix the wall paneling. For any of the methods, the master needs to have clamps, nails, screws, a construction stapler with braces.
- Let's analyze the first version of how to clapboard walls. This method consists in the fact that a hole is drilled in the spike of the paneling for the screw, which fully corresponds to the cap of the screw. And the screw will be twisted inside the lining spike. After the work is done, the hole is sealed with a dowel and sanded.
- The second option of how to upholster a wall with clapboard is to use a stapler with brackets that will need to be driven at an angle into the groove. As a rule, this method is applied when the boards are installed from top to bottom. Take into account, brackets should be buried in the wood so that the spike of the bottom board would come in freely.
- If you want to install the clapboard from top to bottom, you can use galvanized brackets. They should be mounted on the back wall of the groove of the board and fastened to the wall.To do this, use nails or screws. On the next board, on the right side, fasten the kleimer, then dock it with the top board and attach the kleimer to the wall. You need to know that such a method is used for finishing inside the house, using thin lining, since such fasteners can not bear the heavy load.
- This option is used when sheathe the walls from the bottom up. The first board should be fastened with a screw, which is then zashkantyvayutsya, from the bottom. Attach the other screw in the upper part, directly into the spike. Make sure that the cap of the screw is with the surface of the spike on one level. Each subsequent board should be fitted with a groove on the spike of the one that was in front of it, and fastened with self-tapping screws into the spike. As for the upper board, it is fastened in the same way as the lower one, using two self-tapping screws.
- All of these methods are suitable for horizontal laying lining. But in exactly the same way, you can fasten the wall panel and vertically, and you need to start from the corner of the wall. The choice of laying lining directly depends on the features and geometry of the room.
- Finishing of some outbuildings is carried out in a faster way, but everything will not look so neat. You can attach the clapboard with nails. To do this, they should be driven into the center of the board or from the side of the groove.
- When covering clapboard baths, experts advise the use of vertical stacking. In this case the crate of bars or laths is also obligatory. Do not forget to leave small gaps above and below. They are simply necessary for air circulation.
Now you know all about how to nail the wall panel. That's just before starting work, do not forget to remove from the material all the pollution. And after work, close the joints in the corners of the decorative corners. All this knowledge will help you to sheathe a country house or a bathhouse with these magnificent and high-quality materials. As a result, the structure will serve you for a long time and there will be no need for unforeseen quick repair. We wish you good luck!
Can I ride a snowboard in a regular jacket
How to choose a SLR camera
What to wear to the disco to be the most beautiful (11 photos)
Jealousy between children
Favorite number on the Megaphone
How to dry the body
Paint for hair