How to clean the blood at home
The blood supplies the internal organs with vital oxygen, which, along with beneficial elements and vitamins, is distributed throughout the body. The quality of blood is the main factor that influences health.
The most famous and affordable way to improve the composition of the blood is cleansing at home. There are a large number of tools, recipes and popular methods that will help you perform the procedure quickly and efficiently, just do not forget about the precautions and proper preparation.
Preparation and precautions
Because of ignorance, instead of benefit, you can hurt yourself. Irresponsibility can provoke complications that cannot be cured on their own.
If a person has decided to purify the blood with the help of folk remedies, it is better to consult with a representative of traditional medicine.With regard to medications, the appointment and dosage should deal with a hematologist.
When and why to clean the blood
A person must understand that what enters the body through the respiratory and digestive systems enters the bloodstream, which supplies the organs with important and beneficial trace elements. Before you start cleaning the blood, you need to know what is the main cause of contamination.
The reasons that adversely affect the composition of the blood include:
- Diseases of the internal organs.
- Diseases of viral and infectious nature.
- Allergic reactions.
- Oily and harmful food.
- Contaminated environment.
The basic concept of “blood purification” refers to traditional medicine. Experts believe that cleansing the body with herbal preparations is required to support overall well-being.
The best time to start the procedure is spring. Before you start cleaning, you must restore the intestines and liver to normal.Blood problems are a consequence of other diseases. Purified blood absorbs toxin residues and spreads them throughout the body.
Effective folk methods
It is believed that red foods (beets, cranberries, red currants, red grapes, etc.) help in cleansing the blood, so it is recommended to include them in the diet.
The following infusions are also effective:
- Infusion on honey, dill and valerian.You will need two cups of honey (liquid), a glass of ground dill seeds and two tablespoons of valerian shallow root. Pour the mixture with two liters of hot water and leave for a day. Strain, drink according to art. spoon 30 minutes before eating in the morning (breakfast) and in the evening (dinner) for 1 month.
- Infusion on the nettle.Pour a teaspoon of chopped nettle with a glass of boiling water, leave for 40 minutes, drain. Drink a tablespoon 30 minutes before meals, twice a day. Infusion will not only cleanse the blood, but also help restore metabolism.
Purification is also carried out with the help of natural juices:
- Beet juice.On the first day of use, nausea and dizziness may occur. So the process of cleaning the body starts.The daily rate of beet juice is not more than 1 cup. Abuse is not worth it.
- Honey, wine Cahors wine, carrot, beetroot and lemon juice.Famous folk remedy. All components must be in a volume of 200 ml. Mix and place in a cold place. Take one Art. spoon three times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
- Plantain juice.Dried leaves pour hot water and leave for 2 hours. Take half a glass at least six times a day. Use the funds spread over the whole day, at regular intervals.
- Citrus juices.The course of purification with citrus juice is no more than 3 days. Ingredients include: orange, grapefruit and lemon juices. All mix in equal shares, drink throughout the day for half a glass every 40 minutes. It is recommended after each use of juice to rinse the mouth or drink through the tube, as the acids adversely affect the tooth enamel.
Drug cleansing of the blood
Purification of blood at home is considered a preventive measure. If there are serious health problems, self-treatment will give a short-term result.In these cases, intervention is required official medicine.
Folk remedies level the effects of the disease, and the effect of medicines is aimed at normalizing the work of the kidneys, liver and digestive system. Thanks to drugs, immune barriers in the body are strengthened, performing protective functions.
Tasks of drug cleansing:
- Cleansing the circulatory system of toxins and microorganisms.
- Bringing cholesterol and sugar levels back to normal.
- Increase the tone of the internal organs.
- Neutralization of the focus of infection and elimination of the effects of poisoning.
The main methods of medical therapy include:
- Cleaning with medication in combination with dietary supplements.
- Stationary cleaning course using droppers and pharmaceuticals.
Preparations used for cleaning belong to the group of sorbents. They remove toxins from the body naturally. Sorbents are known for their effectiveness in various types of poisoning. When used in therapeutic dosage, there will be no side effects.
It is appropriate and the appointment of herbal drugs:
These medicines contain various extracts of medicinal plants.
Blood purification diet
You can apply a special diet for 10 days. Thanks to this, in a week and a half the blood will be freed from harmful elements. Recommended use of cereals (rice, buckwheat, millet, etc.). As a drink, apply strong brewed green tea or warm water.
Before cooking the cereal, fry a little in the pan until the shade changes. Cooking, adding a little sea salt, at the end put crushed fresh parsley or dill. In combination with cereals, it is useful to eat a little onion on vegetable oil.
For preventive purposes, blood purification is beneficial and safe. How to do this, the person chooses. There are people who trust only official medicine, but there are those who prefer to be treated according to folk recipes.
We sew a charming bag from an old sweater quickly and easily
10 of the most interesting books in the fantasy genre
What to wear in spring Interview with the stylist Galya Maslennikova
How to make molds for polymer clay with imprints of plants and leaves