How to clean your face at home
People experience discomfort from the appearance, if the skin of the face is far from ideal. The main problem is acne or acne, which occurs due to the active work of the sebaceous glands.
Unsatisfactory body care and unhealthy diet are causes of various defects on the face. The most popular way to get rid of them was cleaning the skin, which can be done independently at home.
Contraindications and precautions
As with any other procedure, cleaning at home has contraindications, and when carrying out observe safety measures:
- At the end of the procedure, use anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agents.
- Do not visit the solarium and do not stay for a long time in direct sunlight for 3-5 days.
- Refrain from cleansing the skin in the summer, as high temperatures cause the appearance and spread of pathogenic bacteria.
- Do not perform the procedure in violation of the regenerative and restorative qualities of the skin.
Preparation of the skin for the procedure
Regular cleansing keeps the face young for a long time. Pre-pass the preparatory stage, which determines the effectiveness of the procedure:
- Clean the skin.
- Make a steam bath.
The main drawback of the procedure is the appearance of redness on the face, which is noticeable for several hours or days.
Start preparation with washing with soap or gel. Apply a sugar, coffee or other soft scrub to remove dead skin cells.
Mash the skin using a hot herb decoction. Upon completion, treat the face with an antibacterial composition and proceed to direct cleaning.
Make a peeling that non-aggressively affects the skin of the face, based on natural ingredients.
Before applying, take into account some recommendations:
- The procedure is performed using herbal compresses, water vapor or paraffin waxes. The main condition for this is the absence of couperose nets and satisfactory tolerance to high temperatures.
- Before applying the mask, maximize the ducts of the glands to remove pustules and dark spots.
- The steaming time depends on the initial temperature of the liquid. In order not to increase blood pressure, give preference to warm solutions. Steam cooking spend 5 - 7 minutes, then apply the composition.
Steaming mask for oily skin
Active work of the sebaceous glands leads to unhealthy skin color and enlarged pores. Normalize their activity and saturate the epidermis with oxygen help a steaming mask.
- Dead Sea mud (20 g);
- Grape oil (5 ml);
- Tea tree oil (2 drops).
Put the dirt in the bag and put it in warm water for 10 minutes. Heat the oil of grapes and tea tree in a water bath and add to the mud. Spread the finished composition on the face with a spatula and cover with a damp cloth to prevent the mask from drying out. The procedure is carried out 1 time in 2 weeks.
Mask for dry skin
The procedure improves microcirculation, collagen and elastin synthesis, smoothes wrinkles and removes toxins.
- Gelatin (15 g);
- Honey (5 g);
- Olive oil (10 ml).
Pour hot water with gelatin and mix well. Add olive oil and honey. Apply the mixture to the skin and cover with cling film. After 20 minutes, wash with cool water.
Mask for sensitive skin
The mask evens the complexion. Use before taking sunbathing.
- Oatmeal (10 g);
- Chamomile (5 g);
- Plantain (5 g).
Crush plants with oatmeal. Pour the powder with hot green tea. Apply the mixture evenly onto the skin and cover with a damp cloth. Wash off the mask with cool water after 15 to 20 minutes.
The mask has many advantages, but there are also contraindications. Do not use if you suffer from celiac disease - the untranslatability of cereal crops.
Recipe number 1
Honey (30 ml);
Oatmeal (20 g).
Crush grits in a blender and combine with honey, heated in a water bath or in a microwave oven. Apply the mixture on problem areas and rinse with cool water after a quarter of an hour. It is possible to increase the effectiveness of the mask if you pre-steam the skin with a herbal extract before applying.
Recipe number 2
Additional products will help moisturize your face and eliminate and prevent flaking.
- Honey (20 ml);
- Oatmeal (20 g);
- Avocado (50 g);
- Olive oil (10 ml).
Mix components and apply the resulting composition with massage movements on the skin. After 30 minutes, remove the complex with a cotton pad and wash with cool water.
Recipe number 3
Mask of oatmeal for oily skin is effective thanks to the lemon, the juice that refreshes and rejuvenates.
- Oatmeal (30 g);
- Lemon juice (20 ml);
- Honey (20 ml).
Preheat honey in a water bath, add fresh lemon juice and oatmeal. Before use, steam the skin and apply a mask on the problem areas.
The procedure rejuvenates the face and improves the metabolic processes in the epidermis.
Recipe number 1
Salt peeling removes pigment spots, removes dead skin and dead cells, making the skin soft and velvety. Mix a tablespoon of sour cream with the same amount of salt, the resulting composition is applied to the face.
RECOMMENDATION! Peeling drying properties negatively affect the neck and neck areas. After the procedure, use a nourishing or moisturizing cream.
Recipe number 2
Peeling with oatmeal and honey is no less effective.
- Oatmeal or crushed flakes (2 tablespoons);
- Ground almonds;
- Cream (1 tsp);
- Rose oil (1 drop);
- Green tea or boiled water (1 teaspoon).
Using a mixer, mix the cream, rose oil and green tea, add the composition to the oatmeal with almonds, let it brew for at least 15 minutes. Moisten the skin of the face with a napkin, apply the product and leave for 15-20 minutes. After the time has elapsed, peel it off with cool sparkling water, blot dry with a paper towel and apply a moisturizer.
The procedure is simple and perform it at home under the power of every woman.
- Disinfect hands and face.
- Treat your skin with scrub or peeling, rinse with warm water.
- Razorte face with herbal chamomile broth to dilate the pores.
- Remove the black dots by gently pressing your fingers.
- Wipe the skin with an alcohol-based tonic to decontaminate the surface and narrow the pores.
- Apply moisturizer.
Pharmacy means for cleaning the skin
Pharmaceutical products will help to clean and rejuvenate the skin. Before use, consult with your doctor about the presence of contraindications.
Creams, lotions and other means
- Hydrogen peroxide.Apply before cleansing. Moistened skin will become loose and black dots will be removed from the depths of the pores. After the procedure, apply antiseptic on the face to sanitize the treated places.
- Badyaga.Cleansing is not inferior to the same procedure in the cabin. But the remedy has a significant drawback: it provokes hair growth.
- Zinc ointment.Apply to problem place before bedtime. The tool dries strongly, so after applying, use a moisturizer.
- Retinoic ointment.Eliminate acne, make the skin younger, soothe and relieve redness. Use only at bedtime.
- Aspirin.Add to sour cream to get a full face mask: 1 tablet dissolve in 1 spoon of fermented milk product, mix and apply on the skin.
Effective tool for removing black dots. The composition on the surface softens the greasy plug, which, when the strip is removed, leaves the pore.
Instructions for use:
Stick a strip on the problem place and after a while tear it off with a sharp movement. Follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
Cabin face cleaning methods
Professional cosmetics and qualified specialists effectively cleanse the face in specialized salons and clinics. Procedures are preceded by a conversation with a doctor who selects effective methods and means, reducing the likelihood of side effects.
- Mechanical cleaning- removal of imperfections by the master with the help of a special tool and a sponge (strainer). At the end of the procedure, the face is moistened with wipes.
- Vacuum cleaning- removal of the pore contents with a vacuum tube. Epidermis steamed before the procedure. The method is suitable for oily skin.
- Ultrasonic cleaning- rejuvenates, tightens and makes the skin of the face elastic. It is carried out by a special apparatus (scrubber), which is used to treat problem areas for 15-20 minutes.
Do not go to bed with makeup on your face.
- An important component of the extension of youth - self-massage of the face and neck.
- Consume more fluid daily, but not overnight.
- Follow the rules of a healthy lifestyle.
- Pick up cosmetics that match your skin type.
- Do not abuse fried, fatty and spicy foods.
- Do not drink a lot of carbonated drinks.
- Complete the cleaning procedure with a moisturizer.
- Substandard decorative cosmetics - a taboo, do not provoke the emergence of new problems.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Provide an organism with high-grade rest.
Following these simple tips, you can maintain the beauty and cleanliness of the face for many years.
My son wants to get a tattoo. He is already 16 years old and has grown rapidly. Tell me, can I get a tattoo with my consent
Leap from the place
Features of semantic reading
How to summon a gin
Weather in Moscow in August 2018 - accurate forecast of the hydrometeorological center for the capital and the Moscow region