How to cook a delicious dish of bream?
Bream is a common river fish that can be cooked tasty and simple. Choose any recipe and delight yourself and your family or guests with an appetizing dish!
How to cook bream?
Bream is a river fish, therefore it has several features. The first is a large number of bones, because of which it is difficult to separate the fillets, and therefore carcasses are usually left whole or cut into portions of steaks. The second feature is the smell characteristic of the inhabitants of freshwater bodies. But it can be removed if you first wash the fish very thoroughly (with salt), and then sprinkle with lemon juice, neutralizing the unpleasant "flavor". Now you can proceed directly to cooking, and below are several options.
You can bake very tasty bream with garlic sauce in the oven. And for this you need this:
- 4-5 chilled bream carcasses;
- two onions;
- 8 cloves of garlic;
- a third of a glass of sour cream is 20-25% fat;
- four full tablespoons of wheat flour;
- a third cup of mayonnaise;
- ground pepper (preferably black or a mixture of several types);
- four tablespoons of regular sunflower or olive oil.
- First you need to prepare the carcass. They are scaly and gutted, and the fins, heads and tails are completely cut off. Next, cut the pancakes into small steaks.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, take the fish pieces one by one, sprinkle it with pepper and salt, roll in flour and fry until all lightness from all sides.
- Cook the garlic sauce. Garlic ground in any way, turning into a mushy mass. In a bowl combine mayonnaise with sour cream and garlic mush, add a little salt.
- Onions clean and scald with boiling water, then cut into half rings of small thickness and lightly fry in oil (can be the same in which the bream roasted).
- Now proceed to the formation of the dish. Liberally grease the form, put the pancakes steaks in it, spread onions on top and pour all this on with garlic sauce.
- Send the baking sheet to the oven heated to 180 degrees for forty minutes.
If you do not know how you can cook dishes from bream, then fry this fish. The minimum set of ingredients:
- 1.5 kilograms of bream;
- deboning flour;
- butter for frying;
- salt and any spices for fish.
Cooking is also extremely simple:
- Bream carve, gut, clean off scales and free from tail and head with fins.
- Next, try to free the carcass as much as possible from the bones so that a tender fillet remains. Cut the bream across the pieces with a thickness of about 1.5-2 centimeters.
- Roll each portion of the piece in flour mixed with spices.
- Next, fry the bream in a skillet with butter until golden brown crisp, and then cook until slightly cooked under the lid. Everything, the fried bream can move!
If the bream is large, you can bake it whole and surprise the guests by putting such a dish on the table. You will need:
- one bream of large sizes;
- vegetable oil;
- half a lemon;
And the fish is prepared like this:
- It is necessary to gut the carcass, clean it completely. The head with the tail can not be cut off, they will not interfere, but be sure to remove all entrails.
- Now sprinkle bream with lemon juice on all sides: inside and outside. Leave to lie down for about twenty minutes.
- Make transverse or diagonal not very deep cuts on the fish, and then place basil branches in them.It remains to rub the carcass with salt and smear well with oil so that the skin does not burn.
- Finally, wrap the bream in foil or place it in a sleeve.
- Fish will be baked at 180 degrees for about 40-60 minutes, depending on the size.
Try stewing the bream with vegetables to get both the main fish course and the side dish attached to it. List of required products:
- medium-sized bream;
- large carrot;
- one large head of onion-turnip or a pair of small ones;
- a glass of not very fat cream;
- 1 eggplant;
- 30-40 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- two garlic cloves;
- half a lemon;
- dill greens;
- a pair of bay leaves;
- ground pepper or special seasoning for fish;
The recipe is:
- First, the fish is completely cleaned, free from scales and head with a tail. Now you need to cut the carcass into pieces, having a medium size.
- Next, sprinkle the chopped bream squeezed out of lemon juice, rub with seasoning salt or pepper and put in any container for marinating for a couple of hours.
- While the fish is marinated, make vegetables. It is necessary to cut onions after peeling or half rings, or in small cubes. Carrots are cleaned and preferably rubbed, although slicing is possible.Eggplant is cut into strips or cubes of medium size.
- The butter is heated in a pan, and carrots with onions are first passaged on it. Then add the eggplant and fry everything together until golden and soft.
- Pour cream into the pan with fried vegetables, add bay leaf and a little salt. When the mixture reaches the boil, place the pieces of bream that have been well-marinated.
- Cover the pan with a lid and for twenty-five or thirty minutes simmer all ingredients over a low heat.
- Chop the washed dill, add it to the dish, and after about five minutes, remove the griddle from the stove. It turns out very tasty!
Finally, a few tricks that will help both the novice and experienced housewife to cook the bream at home, if not perfect, then incredibly tasty and without unnecessary trouble:
- To make bream steaks accurately evenly cooked, do not make them overly thick. The optimum thickness is no more than three centimeters. Otherwise, the pieces may burn inside, but remain damp inside.
- To completely remove the seemingly unpleasant smell of river mud, you can not just sprinkle the carcass with lemon juice, but soak it in a lemon solution. On a liter of water, add juice, pressed from one citrus.Immerse bream here for at least an hour. By the way, this technique will not only improve the aroma, but also soften the fish, making it more tender.
- When cooking, it is possible to lay seasonings or herbs in the abdomen, and then all the flesh from the inside will be filled with aromas and soaked.
- To prevent the bream from sticking to the skin when cooking, firstly, place it in a hot frying pan or place it in a well-heated oven. Secondly, it is recommended to lubricate the surface with oil, and quite abundantly.
Bream - inexpensive and affordable fish. But this does not mean that it can not become the basis of a culinary masterpiece. Choose your favorite recipe and prepare a truly delicious dish that everyone will appreciate!
Paper rocket with your own hands
Leap from the place
Top 10 Best Killer Movies
Boxing Spit: HOT or NOT
Where do lemurs live?