How to cook carrot cutlets?
Everyone knows about the benefits of carrots and how you can use it in soups, salads or eat fresh. In addition, carrots can be made into patties with minced meat or without it, with your favorite spices or absolutely dietary options.
In this article, we will look at how to make carrot patties.
Steamed carrot cutlets: a recipe
The recipe is suitable for both child and adult dieters.
- 50 ml of milk;
- 500 grams of carrots;
- 2 tablespoons of semolina;
- Fresh herbs (dill / parsley);
- Olive oil;
- Sugar to taste;
- 1 yolk.
- Wash the carrots, peel them and rub on a fine grater.
- Pour milk into the pan, add grated carrots, sugar and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- After a specified time, add the semolina, stir and simmer another 10 minutes.
- After this time, remove from heat and let the resulting mass cool.
- After cooling, add the yolk, finely chopped greens and mix.
- Form cutlets of the size you need.
- Steam for 20 minutes.
Carrot patties in a pan: a recipe
Wonderful autumn recipe. You can supplement it with dried apricots or sprinkle with cheese when serving.
- 600 grams of carrots;
- 100 grams of flour;
- Olive oil;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- Salt, pepper, spices to taste.
- Wash the carrots, peel them and grate.
- Beat the eggs and add carrots, flour, salt and spices to them. Let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and, forming patties from the resulting mass, fry them until cooked - until golden brown.
These patties are served hot and with sour cream.
Soap bubbles with their own hands
How to breed parrots
Top 10 most needed beauty products for men
Sean Penn gave a candid interview about a relationship with Robin Wright
Poems for the wedding