How to cook chicken kebab in the oven
With the onset of warm days, starving for the winter by the sun, people are drawn to nature. What could be better than a kebab in the open air? But it is not always possible to leave a stuffy apartment. And I really want to feel the holiday and “burst” meat. Here the oven will come to the rescue. A fragrant, baked kebab will delight you and loved ones. In addition to the lack of a piquant smell of smoke, it is no different from the classic version.
Preparation for cooking
Cooking chicken kebabs at home has several advantages: poultry meat is easily digested, it is less nutritious than pork, softer and will appeal to everyone without exception. The chicken is pickled and cooked faster than pork and even veal. But it is important not to overdry it when cooking, otherwise the dish will be spoiled. Here are some rules for baking:
- For the kebab in the oven, the loin is used, thighs, and wings. From the selected meat depends on the time of marinating. Fillet marinated until three o'clock, the rest of parts until five.If possible, you can leave for the night.
- Meat is undesirable to cut too small pieces, it is likely that it will turn out dry. The optimal size is 3x3 cm.
- To keep the meat dry, often use a culinary sleeve or foil.
- Onion is cut into half rings, it will also be baked in the oven. If you use skewers, cut it with rings, so that it is convenient to string.
Calorie content depends on the part of the carcass and the components of the marinade. Cooked from the sirloin portion in a classic marinade, the kebab has a caloric content of 104.6 kcal per 100 grams. If you take the hips, the calorific value will be 185 calories. If the recipe contains additional ingredients, for example, smoked bacon, the caloric content is increased to 205 kcal.
Choosing and preparing marinade for chicken
Recipes marinade set. It depends on the taste, the softness of the meat. Vinegar, ketchup, tomato juice, kefir, mayonnaise, honey, soy sauce, mineral water with gas, etc. are used. Properly chosen spices play an important role. Any of the presented recipes can be varied by adding vegetables: tomatoes, peppers, eggplants.If you like baked vegetables, the dish will turn out simply magnificent. Do not be afraid to add vegetable oil to the marinade, even if it is not in the recipe. The meat will be juicy and not dry.
I will review a few recipes for cooking marinade, and you will only have to choose your favorite one and enjoy the dish. Recipes are designed for 1.5-2 kg of meat.
Classic marinade with vinegar
The classic recipe used for all types of meat.
Table vinegar - 50-55 ml, water - 50-55 ml (mineral with gas), sugar, salt, spices, two (three) onions.
the usual vinegar can be replaced with balsamic, apple. All combine, chop the onion in the form of rings or half rings.
Thanks to the lactic acid in kefir, the meat will become even more tender. And spices will provide savory taste.
kefir (450 ml), two (three) onions, salt, one clove of garlic, spices.
chop the onion and garlic finely and mix with the rest of the marinade ingredients.
If you choose a fillet for kebabs, take yoghurt better. For other parts of the chicken can be used lean.
The chicken in this marinade will be very tasty and tender.And he is preparing easy.
chicken, spices, mayonnaise (450 g), two onions.
salt the meat, sprinkle with spices (spices are taken from the choice, you can use the mixture for kebabs), pour a pack of mayonnaise. Onion cut into half rings or rings. Mix everything.
On mineral water
A very simple recipe.
mineral water (carbonated) - 1 liter, two (three) onions, 2 spoons of oil (vegetable), salt, spices, some sugar.
in mineral water, dilute salt and sugar, add spices, butter and chopped onions.
With soy sauce
Meat in such a marinade will get a piquant taste. When choosing the amount of salt, it is necessary to take into account that soy sauce is salty.
sauce - 45 ml, juice of half a lemon, greens (thyme, dill), spices, 2 cloves of garlic, salt, 2 onions.
Crushed garlic and chopped greens send to the rest of the ingredients, and chop the onion as much as you like.
In lemon juice
one lemon, vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons, salt, spices, onion - 2 pieces.
Lemon juice combined with all components, onion cut into half rings.
A standard recipe for lemon marinade can be varied and added at will: two cloves of garlic, paprika, fresh herbs (cilantro, thyme), rosemary, red pepper.
In its own juice
Often resorted to pickling in their own juice. For this you need only salt, spices, black and red pepper. In its own juice, the meat must be marinated for at least a day.
Classic chicken kebab in the oven on skewers
The idea of cooking shish kebab on skewers in the oven is simply gorgeous. When there is no opportunity to eat in nature, on the grill, the oven will come to the rescue. The marinade recipe is given using soy sauce, you can cook any other.
- Chicken loin - 0.9-1 kg.
- Vegetable oil - a pair of spoons.
- Soy sauce - 25 g.
- Wash the meat, cut into portions.
- In the tank, mix the vegetable oil, soy sauce, salt, spices. When you salt, do not forget that soy sauce is very salty.
- Put in marinade meat, leave for a couple of hours.
- Since the skewers are wooden, so that they are not charred, they must be soaked for 2 hours in water.
- Prepare a container across the width of the skewers.
- Meat strung and put on the side of the tank, the bottom it should not touch.
- Pour the remaining marinade into the container, the juice will drip into it.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about half an hour.
Serve immediately, as a side dish to use vegetables and greens.
Juicy kebab in a can
Unusual method of cooking kebabs.
- Bacon - 450 g.
- Chicken meat - 0.9-1 kg.
- Juice of half a lemon.
- Water (mineral) - 170 ml.
- Onions - a pair of pieces.
- Wash meat, cut into medium sized pieces.
- In a container of the appropriate size, place the chicken, add the onions, cut into half-rings, season with spices, lemon juice and salt.
- To fill with water. Marinate 3-4 hours.
- Bacon cut into thin slices.
- Meat strung on skewers, alternating with bacon. The length of the skewers should be the height of a 3-liter jar.
- The bottom of the banks to lay out the bow.
- Place the skewers in the pot vertically. Wrap the neck with foil.
- Put in a cold oven so that the pot does not break.
- Cook at 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and gently remove the jar.
Suppress with vegetables, herbs and sauce. Fill can be cooked to your taste.
How to make chicken kebab in the sleeve or foil
Thanks to the sleeve or foil more guarantees that the chicken is baked evenly and will not dry.
- Sugar - 15 g.
- Hips - 0.6 kg.
- Oil (vegetable) - 25 ml.
- Onions - a pair of pieces.
- Juice of half a lemon.
- Soy sauce - 45 ml.
- Peel thighs, remove bones. Cut into pieces of the required size.
- Place in a container, salt, sprinkle with spices, add sugar, sauce, oil and lemon juice, salt (including soy sauce). Mix everything.
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings. Add to chicken. Leave to marinate for 4-5 hours.
- Put the onion in a sleeve or foil, put the meat on top. Fasten the sleeve, make a few holes to steam out. Foil is good to wrap.
- Cook at 180 ° C for about half an hour.
- Open the sleeve or foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes so that the hips are brown.
Serve with vegetables and herbs. The recipe can be varied by adding tomatoes, mushrooms.
Delicious kebabs on a baking sheet with vegetables
With vegetables, chicken will turn out great. What could be more delicious than baked vegetables soaked in meat juice? But also vegetables will give juiciness and piquancy.
- Chicken meat - 0.9-1 kg.
- Tomatoes (preferably cherry) - 0.3 kg.
- Garlic - a pair of zubkov.
- 3-4 small onions
- Oil (vegetable) - 45 ml.
- Sweet pepper.
- Kefir - 170 ml.
- Spices, curry.
- Wash meat, cut into slices, appropriate size.
- Pour kefir, vegetable oil, salt and spices into a container.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Peel the onions, cut into thick rings, cover with the rest of the ingredients, mix. Let it brew for several hours.
- Skewers soak in water.
- Cut tomatoes and peppers into chicken pieces.
- String on skewers, alternating with vegetables.
- Put on a baking tray and bake at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- If there are no skewers, meat with vegetables can be baked immediately on a baking sheet.
And if you put thinly sliced potato rings under the skewers, besides the kebab, you will also get a tasty side dish.
In the process of culinary experiments, some cooking subtleties were developed that will help to enjoy even more delicious dishes.
- You can add vegetables to the marinated meat: eggplants, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms. Baked in the oven, they themselves are tasty, and even give the sophistication and juiciness of the whole dish.
- If there is a “Grill” mode in the oven, they can be safely used.
- In order not to have to wash the baking sheet for a long time, cover it with foil.
Chicken baked in the oven is appropriate not only for a family dinner, but also for the festive table. And if it is also kept in a marinade for kebabs, you will not drag it out of this dish. Do not be afraid to develop and improve cooking options for marinades. The main thing is to choose the right spices, then success is guaranteed!
How to excite a girl
How to make roses from paper - 5 options
Top 10 Best Movies with Anne Hathaway
Basket of satin ribbons
What does the title page look like?
Lamp made of paper and leaves
Brooch with Ukrainian symbolism with your own hands