How to cook tiger prawns?
Seafood is not only an exquisite delicacy, but also a very useful product. For example, shrimp contains a huge number of trace elements in excess of their content in meat. Shrimps are useful for pregnant women, as they contain a lot of calcium, iodine, proteins, as well as those who are actively involved in sports and are subjected to various kinds of loads.
The most useful, of course, are fresh shrimps, but it is not so easy to buy them in Russian stores. Most often in the supermarkets come across frozen shrimp. Of these, it is better to choose fresh frozen, not cooked and frozen. Since the latter contains several times less nutrients.
How to cook tiger prawns
Of all the types of shrimp, the most delicious are tiger. In addition, even a novice hostess can make an excellent snack, as it is very easy to cook tiger shrimps. The easiest way is:
- Take fresh or thawed tiger shrimps.
- Right in the shell we salt them, sprinkle with finely chopped garlic and basil.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, put shrimps in it.
- We fry from two sides approximately for a couple of minutes each.
- We spread on a dish. If desired, you can sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Serve with white wine or beer.
Note that it is cooked elementary, while it looks like an exquisite appetizer. Suitable for a romantic evening by candlelight and for a friendly gathering.
Salad with shrimp
There are many more ways to cook tiger shrimp. Frozen shrimp (12-15 pieces) must first be defrosted, then boiled in water. Boil need 3-5 minutes. As with any seafood, you should be careful with shrimps: if you digest the product, you will get a “rubbery” delicacy that will be hard to chew, and of course, there is not much left to taste. In addition to the shrimp salad, you will need:
- Chinese salad
- quail eggs (7 pieces),
- Bell pepper,
- White bread.
For dressing: olive oil, mustard, lemon juice. We cut the quail eggs into halves, cut the bread into cubes, make dried croutons, cut the salad into pieces, pepper, cut into cubes or straws - to taste.Mix all ingredients with boiled and peeled shrimps, dressing with a mixture of mustard, oil and lemon juice. Done!
Cooking tiger prawns in the oven
Thus, it is possible to cook both raw tiger shrimps and frozen ones. The recipe is also very simple and does not require special culinary skills.
- If you take raw shrimp, then pre-boil a couple of minutes in boiling water. Boiled and frozen enough to defrost.
- Clean the shrimp.
- We put on a baking sheet greased with olive oil.
- Season with oregano, basil and dill. Garlic can be added to taste.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- We put in the oven. Keep it there until the cheese melts.
Served with Caesar sauce. Bon Appetit!
Chocolate Confectionery Sausage
Construction of cottages
Carnival mask for children
Ashley Graham created a collection of swimwear for Swim Suits For All
Is it possible to find a balance between family and work
How to cook a neck
10 witty jokes about relationships Laugh with each other, laugh at each other