SHOW GRATITUDE | ALWAYS BE THANKFUL
How to Feel Thankful for Profit and Pleasure
Ask anyone (including yourself) who has had a truly wonderful experience (or escaped an awful catastrophe) and she will tell you that in its wake she felt overwhelmed with the feeling of thankfulness. Feeling thankful is the human response to being released to freedom, that is to say, to personal wholeness. If release (from un-wholeness) cuts the strings that bind, then thankfulness removes them. In short, feeling thankful eliminates debt, thereby increasing freedom. So, what’s the point? Since feeling thankful means paying the debt owed for being released from un-freedom, deliberately generating feeling thankful not only upgrades debt payment but also acts as pre-payment for future release. (Optional for believers in God) Upgrading your capacity to feel thankful, thereby manifesting it, brings God, to whom you are indebted for the wonderful gift of life He gave you, on side.
Slow down to a stop, i.e.calm down (i.e. as when doing Yoga or any other inner turbulence suppression technique).
Focus wholly on your presence.
Recall or imagine feeling thankful.If you can’t recall or imagine the feeling of thankfulness, fake it.
Intensify, i.e.pump up feeling thankful by diverting energy from other functions (i.e. using Yoga, Buddhist, Christian or Sufi meditation techniques).
Spread the feeling of thankfulness throughout your whole body and mind.
Sense intensely the expansive warmth and love (i.e.agape, i.e. charity) which feeling thankful induces.
Experience wholly the joy, indeed gratification of your expanded state.
Experience how profitable (i.e.for mental and physical health) feeling thankful is.
Store your feeling of thankfulness and its joyful after-affects, and the access mode used to generate them for later use.
Return to normal activity whilst holding ‘at the ready’ your capacity to release yourself from current (or future) debt.
(Optional) Apply your upgraded feeling of thankfulness in the real world to test, stabilize and increase it.
Enjoy and profit from the benign after-affects of the increase of your feeling of thankfulness.
- Developing feeling thankful (and which activates the feeling of humility) is not just good for your mental and physical health; it’s a function that heals, hence a life-saver. That’s why feeling thankful (i.e. inner debt repayment) is the first response parents activate in their infants.
- Fake feeling thankful, i.e. produce ‘as if’ gratefulness. Faking it keeps you in control of the feeling and allows you to amplify and shape it to your need. Note: ‘The perfect fake is true/real’.
- Practice, practice, practice. Use every opportunity to generate this wonderful feeling that returns to wholeness (i.e. to health) and happiness.
- Confirm the whole range of after-affects of the ‘feeling thankful’ experience by faking generosity, for instance, by giving a beggar 5 bucks or being abnormally polite to someone.
- When you’ve developed feeling thankful to significant intensity, become fully aware of its expansive, ego softening and healing affects. Then deliberately acknowledge it and its benefits.
Video: Feeling grateful and feeling thankful (GDD-1028, Master Sheng-Yen)
Putin: France asked him not to meet Trump, but he did anyway
Your 7-Day Plan to Prevent Diabetes in Your Family
How to Write a Medical Consent Form
Top 10 Vitamin E-Based Face Creams Available In India
24 Blorange Hair Color Ideas
White Chocolate and Vanilla Rice Pudding Recipe
NFL attendance has not been hurt by protests, but there is a catch
How to Be Socially Awkward
3 Ways to Back Dive
How to Write a Bill of Sale
How to Make Low Carb Coffee Cake