HOW TO GET YOUR CRUSH TO NOTICE YOU IN SCHOOL!!!
How to Get Noticed by Your Crush
Sometimes, it can feel like we're invisible to the people we like. They keep dating people who break their hearts or they pine for someone to like them at all, not realizing that you're right there! If you want to catch your crush's eye, this wikiHow can help. Get started with Step 1 below.
Take good care of yourself.Take good care of your body. This not only makes you more attractive, but helps your crush see that you think you're worth caring about. Shower, keep your hair tidy, and exercise (for good health, not weight loss).
Smell amazing.A great smell is really attractive. You don't need a lot of perfume or cologne, either. Just shower regularly and use deodorant. A little body spray can come in handy if you really want to smell amazing.
Dress great!Stop wearing clothes that are torn, stained, out-of-date or don't fit your body or body shape. This makes people think you lack self-worth, since it shows you don't think you're worth taking care of. Wear clothes that look great on you...and don't grab the ones looking like they came off your dirty bedroom floor!
Act confident.Confidence is very sexy! Everyone likes someone who's confident! Of course, you only have to make people think you're confident. Everyone is a little self conscious. Make sure you never talk down about yourself and speak up for yourself when you have an opinion. Let yourself be in control of situations from time to time and talk to the people you want to talk to.
Follow your passions.If you want to be noticeable to your crush, you have to make everyone else notice you too! Get out of the shadows and start by following your passions. Do the things that make you happy and do them without feeling worried about what other people think. People will admire your dedication and you'll be happier to boot!
Learn a new skill.Learn a new skill in order to get people to see just how amazing you really are. You can teach yourself to play an instrument or take up another skill, like running track or something else. Just do something you've always wanted to do!
Be social.Of course, getting people to notice you means that you have to actually talk to people too. Get out there and be more social. Go to events with your friends, make some new friends, and get involved in things that are going on.
Live your life!The most important thing is to get up off the couch and start living your life loud and proud. If all you do is sit around, you're going to be boring to other people as well as your crush.
Developing a Friendship
Spend time with them.How is your crush supposed to notice you if you're hiding in the shadows all the time? Get out there, talk with them, hang out, and let them get to know you. This is a great step towards really getting to know each other.
Get to know them.Get to know them for who they really are. Spend time talking to them about the things that really matter to them, such as their dreams for the future and the beliefs about politics or religion. This shows them that you really care about them, not just who you think they are.
Support them.Support them in the things they like to do. For example, if they play sports, show up at a game. But you should also support them when they're having a tough time. Help them with their homework or be a good listener when they're having a problem.
Ways to Interact
Stay calm.When you talk with them, don't get super excited or start acting weird. Just keep calm. They're a normal person just like you. Act natural and they'll find it much easier to interact with you.
Be friendly.Smile at your crush and make eye contact, but don't be creepy about it. For example, if you do not know your crush very well, get to know him/her slowly (Asking them for the time, talking about a book they are reading, etc.). If they are a friend, start flirting slightly.
Landing Your Crush
Avoid drama.Don't get other people to ask them out for you, don't be a jerk to the person that they're dating, and don't be dramatic about talking or not talking to them. This will only stress you out and make other people (including your crush) not want to deal with you.
Just ask!If you want to go out with your crush, just ask them out. Cut out the worry from your life and get it over with. At least you'll know how they feel and you can move on. Besides, they'll appreciate your bravery in asking.
Ask them in private.If you do ask them out, do it in private. This will be less stressful for you and they won't feel pressured into giving you an answer they don't really mean. They may not even have ever thought about you romantically, even if they would like to date you in the end! Give them the opportunity to decide.
Have a clear plan.When you ask them out, ask with a specific date in mind. This will keep things from getting awkward. Ask something like, "Would you like to go out to a movie with me this weekend?" or "Do you want to come with me to the arcade on Friday?".
Don't worry about rejection.If they don't return your feelings, don't feel like it's the end of the world. Although your crush might have seemed perfect or perfect for you, keep in mind that there are plenty of people out there. You want someone who returns your feelings - so if your crush doesn't, then they just weren't the right person for you. You will find your special someone!
QuestionI have a crush at school. We've know each other since we were babies but I'm not popular and he is. What do I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou don't need to be popular to get a guy to like you. You've known this guy for ages, which is a great foundation. All you have to do is be yourself because if he doesn't like you for the person he already knows you to be, then he's not worth it. You might also consider waiting a few more years - don't spoil a great friendship.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if you're too scared to ask your crust because your really good friends and you don't want to ruin that?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe fear underlying probably has more to do with harming a friendship than fear of rejection. Instead of focusing on the scared feelings, think about whether or not it's worth changing the direction of your friendship. After some thinking about the consequences, if you think being a couple would be better, then go ahead and ask him. On the other hand, if you think you're both better off staying friends, then stay friends.Thanks!
- When you see him/her in the hallway at school flash a smile in their way and make eye contact, but don't stare them down!
- If he is sad, make him laugh so he knows you're funny and caring!
- Don't stand up for them if they don't want to be stood up for. You don't want them to look pathetic and you to look over-protective!
- Don't get all up in their space. Maybe if you say hi and then leave, it will make them want to talk to you more!
- Don't let them know that you want all of their attention, and that you don't like them liking other people. Let them live a life of their own.
- Don't think about your crush in a bad way thinking he's going to reject you. Be confident.
- Smarten up. Dress in fashionable clothes, wear some cologne, smarten up - you'll be noticed more easily!
- Don't let your friends message them on Facebook and/or text them embarrassing stuff because it might ruin the friendship between you and your crush.
- Be yourself!
- Don't over do the makeup or perfume/cologne. It can sometimes be too much and isn't found attractive. Use just enough to make an appearance.
- If you truly want your crush to like you, try using a signature body spray. They will come to associate you with this lovely smell. Nothing too heavy. No one likes musk. Science shows that guys are naturally attracted to the scents of vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie. Girls can try wearing perfume with vanilla undertones. Another sneaky way to attract him with smell is by chewing cinnamon flavored gum and offering him a piece!
- Don't try to flirt with him or else everyone will think you like him and tell everyone including your crush.
- Always be friendly - not just around your crush, but to everyone. It will make your crush realize what a nice person you are. However, being obnoxious or over-the-top in general is a turn off. Many guys and girls find this behavior to be downright irritating.
- If they're interested in something, try to get interested in it as well. For instance, if they are interested in a video game, try playing it!
- Make sure you dress nicely. You don't want to be rejected because you're wearing that ugly sweater your grandma knitted you, but be sure to dress in clothes you feel comfortable.
- Get a new haircut, most likely they will compliment you, or at least notice you.
- Don't use his friends in order to get closer to him. You'll get a bad reputation.
- Show passion in him don't totally ignore him, otherwise he won't know your into him. Try to be kind. Give him a smile in the hall or say hi in homeroom. Oh, and just be your self!!! 😝.
- Be friendly to them. It may be hard not to clam up around them but the best way to win your crush over is with confidence.
- Try to be yourself, and be kind. People will want to stay around other nice and genuine people.
- Don't give your crush thewrong message.You are a person, not an object to betoyed with by others.Just as you are being honest with them, be sure they are being honest with you. As long as there's a mutual feeling, you're golden.
- Talking about serious problems in your life too soonwillscare your crush away. Avoid opening up on a very deep level when the relationship is still new and growing.
- Avoid any kind of Deeper Emotional Feelings at the beginning of your relationship. No need to "put yourself out there" until you know the attraction is mutual.
- Avoidstaring.your crush will get the wrong idea and think you are a crazy stalker and avoid you more than ever.
- When you are beginning to getting to know your crush on a deeper level, it's important to remember to "leave your baggage at the door"--for example, on your second date, you should get to know the person better, but that doesn't mean you should talk about all of your life's problems. If you want to find out if the person is caring, try mentioning a minor dilemma you're facing (i.e.: "I really don't understand this book we're reading in English class; could you explain the plot to me?").
- Don't blurt out that you have feelings for that person. You do not want to move too fast when your crush barely knows you. Instead take it slow, and get to know tha person more until you feel it is the right time to confess.
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Français: , Русский: , Deutsch: , Português: , 中文: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: How To Get Your Crush To Notice You
32 Floral Wedding Shoes Ideas For Spring And Summer Nuptials
Men’s Fashion Guide: Ways To Wear Burgundy AW14
Mom of Severely Disabled Son Asks Her Supermarket To Help Make Food Shopping Easier Their Response Will ASTOUND You
7 Protein-Packed Veggie Bowls That Will Keep You Full For Hours
20 Best Face-Framing Highlights for Every Face Shape
Makeup Tips and Tricks for Dry Skin
Saucy Sausage-Stuffed Squash
A look at Russian heiress Irina Chigirinskayas 1.6 million wedding
Why It’s Never Too Late To Learn How To Cook, Swim – Or Dance
The 3 French Girl–Approved Jacket Styles Everyone Needs
Fun Fact: Gisele Has a Twin Sister, and Shes Stunning
How to Ride a Bus in New York City
How to Extend a Wireless Network
How to Recycle Water
How to Fix a Burned Out Signal Bulb