How to get rid of the fungus on the walls of folk remedies
The fungus suddenly appears in the house and often becomes the causative agent of diseases, including allergies. Detection and elimination of mold is an extremely important task. How to get rid of the fungus on the walls of folk remedies at home, you will learn in today's article.
Mold fungi have an overwhelming effect on the human immune system. As a result, people in whose house has settled the attack appear chronic diseases. In addition, dark spots significantly spoil the interior.
To get rid of the fungus on the walls in the apartment and house, first of all it is necessary to establish the reason for its appearance. Miniature mold spores are present in water and air. Caught in a favorable environment, they begin to grow rapidly.
Most often, the appearance of mold contributes to poor ventilation and high levels of humidity. Mold is the simplest fungus that appeals to wet, poorly ventilated rooms. In most cases, the problem appears in the damp houses and apartments located on the first floor.Although, if it is wrong to moisten the room or make it tropical plants, fungus and mold will appear in the most unexpected place.
There is no finishing or building material that is not subject to the appearance of fungus. A common place of appearance is a bathroom or toilet, but it is often found in refrigerators, wallpaper, walls of corner apartments.
The most effective folk remedies
In the fight against the scourge of folk remedies have proven themselves. Of course, they can not be compared with the purchase of a primer, but there are also less toxic substances in their composition.
Eliminate almost all varieties of fungal mold conventional bleach, which includes sodium hypochlorite. This active substance kills the fungus along with the spores. Bleaching agent is used to clean the floor, glass, tiles and walls. Just remember, under his influence, some things can deteriorate or lose color.
Bleach is able to corrode the skin. I recommend using it in a well-ventilated area, after wearing rubber gloves. For surface treatment use a mixture consisting of ten parts of water and one part of bleaching agent.
A weak acid that helps get rid of fungal mold. Vinegar has a pronounced smell, but does not emit harmful fumes. To combat mold, apply vinegar to the surface with a sprayer, and after an hour, rinse thoroughly with water and ventilate the room. In order to prevent the problem surface once a week, sprinkle with vinegar.
To kill the fungus on the walls, you can use hydrogen peroxide. This antibacterial agent is sold in any pharmacy. Does not contain toxins and has no caustic smell. The medication removes the fungus on various materials, but on the painted surface is used carefully, because the peroxide is characterized by a whitening effect.
Often, to destroy the fungus using ammonia. It demonstrates the greatest efficiency on a solid surface, and on a porous material it shows a slight effect. To eliminate the fungus, mix ammonia with water in equal quantities and spray it on the infected area. After a few hours, rinse off the mixture.
The liquid ammonia has a pungent odor that causes headaches and discomfort in the throat.It is strictly forbidden to mix ammonia with a bleaching agent, since the resulting liquid releases a toxic gas.
You can fight against fungus and mold on the walls with baking soda - a safe and natural cleaner. The use of soda does not harm either dogs with cats or family members. Dissolve a small spoonful of soda in a glass of water, and then spray the area around the fungus. Soda does not completely wash off, as it perfectly protects against the secondary appearance of fungal mold.
When you get rid of the misfortune, solve part of the problem. We'll have to take care that the room was dry and fresh, otherwise the fungus will appear again.
Video tips and tricks
Remember, the work on the elimination of the fungus can be hazardous to health. During the process, spores can get on the skin or lungs, which is bad for health. Do not forget about safety and precautions.
Step-by-step action plan against fungi in the apartment
Mucus, gray patina, darkened walls and black corners are signs of mold and mildew in the apartment. When favorable conditions appear in the apartment, mold spores are actively developing. As a result, damaged surfaces appear in the room, which look ugly.Moreover, the fungus destroys wall coverings.
Fungal mold actively distinguishes spores, which have to breathe inhabitants of the dwelling. Naturally, it is very harmful to health. If a fungus appeared in the apartment, it means that the housing has a very high humidity, which, together with the room temperature, provides optimal conditions. First of all, the bathroom, the bathroom and the kitchen are attacked.
- Normalization of humidity level. Many for the fight using antiseptics and fungicides, perfectly destroy the fungus. Such tactics, without removing the cause of the fungal mold, are not entirely correct. First of all normalize the level of humidity in the apartment.
- Checking ventilation and extraction. Check the ventilation system at home with a match, lighter or other source of fire. If the result is unsatisfactory, you will have to contact the appropriate authority to resolve the problem. If ventilation is weak, try installing an outdoor fan.
- Checking the door seal. A well-sealed door prevents normal air circulation.At the bottom of the door in the bathroom should be vents. If the "perforated" door does not fit into the interior or does not like this approach to solving the problem, increase the clearances between the doors and the box.
- Checking windows in the apartment. When choosing a window system, look for the presence of an air exchange system with the environment - the street. Windows are sold, equipped with ventilation or climate valves. Ideal - windows with inlet valves. When the humidity in the room rises, they are triggered automatically, and after the index is normalized, they close.
- Fungus and mold removal. After eliminating the causes of the problem, proceed to the destruction-oriented action. First, use a metal brush to remove traces of the fungus. During the procedure, use a respirator that will protect the respiratory system. When the mechanical removal is complete, do not rinse the wall.
- Surface treatment with a special tool. Suitable antiseptic, fungicide or folk remedies, discussed above. After applying the solution to the wall, wait a few hours for the drug to take effect.
If the room is not in a neglected state, with the help of step-by-step recommendations, return it to its normal state.
Ways to remove fungus in a private house
Even in a house with expensive repairs and excellent furniture on the walls can live fungus. In the air, there are constantly disputes that quickly develop under the influence of high humidity.
The fungus in the house not only spoils the interior and affects the comfort, it is dangerous to human health, as it causes asthma, allergies and other dangerous diseases.
- Eliminate the appearance of fungal mold. Reproduction is promoted by a moist and not sufficiently warm environment. Therefore, constantly air housing. During the day, do not close the curtains so that sufficient sunlight gets into the rooms.
- Do not block ventilation. Keep the ventilation openings in the toilet and bathroom open. In these rooms, be sure to install fans. Often mold is found inside old pipes, so if possible, change the water supply.
- Leave free space between the walls and furniture.. As a result, the air can circulate normally.Buy a special device that controls the level of humidity in the house. This will help prevent the reoccurrence of the fungus.
- Strip the affected areas. To destroy the fungus, carefully clean the affected areas on the walls. Facilitates the task of soda and vinegar. Dust the infected areas with baking soda and sprinkle with vinegar on top. You may have to remove the layer of putty if the spores have penetrated too deep. After the procedure, treat the surface with a high temperature using a building hair dryer or a large lamp.
- Treat the walls with a mixture of water and copper sulfate in equal proportions.. Such treatment will help get rid of fungal mold. If there is no copper sulfate mod, use an antiseptic. Special drugs are sold in hardware stores. After the walls, apply the final finish.
Do not forget to regularly carry out prevention. Once a month, wipe the surface with soda solution or detergent with antifungal effect. Per liter of water is enough three tablespoons of baking soda.
How to get rid of fungus on the walls and ceiling in the bathroom
If the fungal mold has chosen an apartment, it means that the atmosphere prevails in housing, characterized by dampness and poor ventilation. The fungus rarely "occupies" all the living space. More often it sprawls on the walls and ceiling of the bathroom or bathroom.
For fungal mold, high humidity, warmth and poor air ventilation are heavenly conditions. For people living in an apartment, disputes are dangerous because they cause coughing, headaches, and even skin rashes. Before taking action carefully inspect the bathroom. This will help to locate the fungus and make an optimal strategy for the fight.
Fungus on the tile in the bathroom
If you find a fungal mold on the tile, namely, tiles most often trim the walls in the bathroom, take the following steps.
- Check the ventilation. If the work does not cause complaints, this is enough to eliminate the mold permanently and prevent the secondary appearance of the problem. Otherwise, repair the ventilation system or install an additional fan.
- Fighting a colony of mold and mildew, which has chosen tile as its location, is easy.Clean, degrease and dry the tile. At the end, treat with vinegar.
- After drying, treat the surface with a solution of soda. At a liter of liquid, take at least four tablespoons of soda. Instead of acetic essence, hydrogen peroxide, copper sulfate or chlorine bleach will do.
Fungus on the seams of tiles
If the mold has settled on the seams of the tile, it is more difficult to get rid of. In the worst case, you have to sew stitches.
- Treat seams with soda solution using an old toothbrush. Will the reception, find out after complete drying of the treated surface.
- If the technique is ineffective, it is necessary to make a small repair. We'll have to embroider the seams, process the copper sulfate and seal it with a new trowel material containing an antiseptic.
Fungus on the bathroom ceiling
Often spores form a colony on the ceiling in the bathroom. We will have to be patient and work hard, as the measures envisaged for the struggle are radical.
- Clean the ceiling from whitewash or plaster. To facilitate the process and reduce the amount of dust, moisten the ceiling surface with an atomizer.
- Treat the ceiling with a primer containing an antiseptic. After drying, apply a coat of penetrating primer that improves the adhesion of the ceiling to the putty.
- When the ceiling is dry, remove the defects with acrylic putty.
- Will only polish the surface, re-primed and painted.
If you want to save money, use a tool called "Whiteness". They soak the ceiling, and then dry well. True, the method I recommend to use in an emergency, it will not provide a durable effect.
Prevention of fungus in the apartment and house - 5 tips
I will pay attention to the prevention of fungus. Why it appears in residential premises, you already know. Therefore, with the help of preventive work, prevent the development of adversity.
Paying proper attention to prevention, you can permanently get rid of the appearance of the problem at home. The main thing is to destroy it in a timely manner with folk remedies, otherwise the colony quickly develops and spreads like lightning throughout the premises.
- Continuous good air circulation. Air the apartment or house from time to time by opening windows and doors.
- Before the onset of cold weather, make sure that the heating system is working. Batteries dry the air, preventing the development of mold.
- In the bathroom, install a heated towel rail. It helps to quickly dry linen and towels, reduces the level of humidity in the room. Alternatively, put a model that works on electricity.
- Use special tools that kill spores. The fungus will have no chance to create a colony.
- Regularly wipe the surfaces on which condensate forms. Periodically look behind the furniture and in remote places in search of the first signs of the appearance of misfortune.
I hope the story will help get rid of fungus and mold on the walls and ceiling forever.
What is an earthquake
How to serve dishes
Sewing a green cushion for wedding rings
Soft toy girlfriend - a horse with your own hands
How to harden the baby
What is useful bath ofuro
How to choose powder
How to connect the radio