How to get Russian citizenship?
In the times of perestroika that were very close to us, some of our compatriots, for various reasons, turned out to be citizens of other states of the former Soviet Union, and many would like to live in Russia, becoming its citizens. These people and their relatives are concerned about how to obtain Russian citizenship. The conditions for acquiring Russian citizenship are regulated by the Law on Citizenship of the Russian Federation, which was amended in 2003 to simplify the procedure for acquiring citizenship for certain categories of people. It is these amendments that will solve the question of how quickly to obtain Russian citizenship. For anyone who wants to obtain a residence permit or citizenship of the Russian Federation, it is necessary, first of all, to obtain a permit for temporary residence in Russia. For this you need to have a valid passport of the country where you lived before, and a birth certificate. All other documents, and there will be enough of them, are already collected in Russia, and they are individual in each specific case. After receiving the permission, you need to register at the address where you will permanently reside, get an TIN.A year later, you are obliged to confirm the fact of residence in Russia, after which you can submit a corresponding application for a residence permit, which is given for 5 years. And already having a residence permit, you need to decide the question of how to obtain citizenship of the Russian Federation.
How to get Russian citizenship to a child
Citizenship is possible in the following cases:
- A child becomes a citizen if both or one of his parents are Russian citizens, regardless of the place of birth of the child.
- When one of the parents is a Russian citizen, and the other is a foreigner, and their child was born on Russian territory.
- If the parents live in Russia, but are citizens of another state or are recognized as persons without any citizenship, and the child was born in Russia, but this state does not grant him his citizenship.
- If the child has no parents, and he was found on the territory of our state, then after 6 months he is also granted Russian citizenship.
By the way, a child born in the Russian Federation and received a Russian birth certificate also needs confirmation that he is a citizen of his country.To do this, his parents need to go to his passport office with this certificate and obtain the appropriate insert, where the child’s citizenship will be indicated. The citizenship can be granted in a general or simplified manner.
A competent citizen who has reached the age of 18 and who comply with the following conditions may apply with the appropriate application:
- A person must live in Russia from the moment he received a residence permit for at least 5 years. This period, by the way, can be reduced to one year if this person is of particular interest for Russia (for example, he has high achievements in culture or science).
- A person must apply to the appropriate authority with a statement of renunciation of the previous citizenship.
- You must comply with the laws of the state in which you live.
- You need to have a legitimate source of income.
- Mandatory Russian language proficiency.
A competent person, a foreigner or a stateless person who has reached 18 years of age can also make a statement, but in this case it is not necessary to observe the condition of five years of residence in the country:
- People who have at least one parent who is a citizen of the Russian Federation.
- People who once had USSR citizenship, lived or still live in his former republics, but do not have their citizenship.
- Graduates of Russian universities from July 1, 2002, also living in the former republics of the Union.
- People born in the former RSFSR and who had USSR citizenship.
- Foreigners who are married to Russian citizens and have lived on its territory for more than 3 years.
- Disabled persons who have able-bodied children - citizens of the Russian Federation who have reached the age of 18.
- Persons who have a minor child, a citizen of the Russian Federation.
- Former soldiers who served in the troops of our Motherland for at least 3 years.
- People who have refugee status or have sought political asylum in our country.
Restoration of citizenship of the Russian Federation
Persons who previously had it who lived in Russia for at least 3 years can restore citizenship. It is necessary to take into account the fact that the granting and restoration of citizenship can be denied. Especially in the event that a person seeking to obtain it actively fights for changing the constitution of this state, those who are serving sentences for criminal offenses periodically violate the law,and to those whose documents turn out to be fake and who provide false information about themselves. If a person lives in Russia, he submits an application to the territorial branch of the executive authority. If for some reason he cannot do it himself, then the application is submitted with the help of a person who has a notarized power of attorney or by mail, then the authenticity of the signature and documents are also notarized. In the event that he does not live in the Russian Federation, then the consulate of the Russian Federation does this for him. In any case, you need to pay the state duty. If the granting of citizenship was denied, and it seemed to you that this was done illegally, then you can go to court. The term for processing applications is different: for the general order - up to one year, for the simplified - up to 6 months. Currently, there are so-called entrepreneurs who, for a certain, by the way, far from small, fee will indicate how quickly to obtain Russian citizenship, and offer you assistance in obtaining it. You shouldn’t believe them, it’s impossible to get legal citizenship in two weeks. Just want to note the fact that the process of obtaining citizenship is long and tedious.You need to be ready to collect a large number of documents, pay considerable state fees, obtain medical certificates and translations, upholstery the thresholds of state institutions and stand in lines. You will have to prove that the country needs you, that you have every reason to live in it.
How to remove the splinter
What makes the stomach hurt
Paper Weave Basket
Napkin with embroidered roses
How to train on stepper