DIY Crafts: Innovative cardboard photo tree wall hanging - Best out of waste!
How to Make a Tree Photo Holder
Decide how many photos you want to place on display.Anywhere from one to six photos will work well with this design.
- Note that the amount of photos will determine how much wire and hair clips you'll need for this project.
Cover the foam semi-circle or dome with your choice of decoration.Some hints include:
- If you're using sequins or small beads, stick a sequin pin in the middle of each sequin or through the bead hole. Move around the dome from base to top, following a row all the way and overlapping the layer already added with the next layer. Keep it as neat as possible.
- For larger beads, beads without holes, glitter or any other sort of decoration, glue in place. Dab a little glue on the surface of the dome and on the back of each item being added, and work your way around the dome methodically in rows, from base to top. For glitter, simply slather the glue over the dome and sprinkle on glitter generously.
- Allow all work to dry before proceeding. If using glitter, shake off any excess once dried.
Cut the wire.Each photo added will need to be on a different length of wire. This ensures that you can see the photos when placed on display. In each case, don't make the length so long that the dome will topple over. If this happens, simply cut the wire down a little more.
- If only using one photo, cut it to the length desired.
Fit the hair clip to the end of the wire.Push the wire up through the opening of the spring (at the back of the hair clip). If this proves too tricky, wrap the wire around the clip instead. Glue in place to be sure it won't shift.
Push the wires into the covered dome.Push in between joins of the chosen decorations, if needed.
- Put short wires at the front and to the sides.
- Put long wires toward the back of the dome.
Place photos into the clips.Simply open the clips and squeeze the photo in. Rearrange the wires, including bending them any which way, if needed; keep playing with the arrangement until the photos can all be seen with ease.
Place on display.This looks great on a desk or shelf. Photos can be changed as often as you'd like, to keep the display fresh and interesting.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If covering in glitter, put newspaper underneath to make the clean up easier.
Video: Tree Photo frame || DIY || How to make big photo frame at home || Wall Decoration
So Botox Comes From Ireland, Plus 5 Other Fascinating Irish Beauty Facts
How to screen record on a Mac and iOS
Compliance is not security
How to Use Laws of Science to Discover Faith
The 3 French Girl–Approved Jacket Styles Everyone Needs
Stacey Abrams concedes to Brian Kemp in the Georgia governors race
10 Workout Mistakes You Dont Know Youre Making
Star Wars Underwear, Lingerie, and Bras
How to Read and Interpret Nutrition Labels
10 Best Low-Sugar Fruits That Won’t Mess With Your Blood Sugar
The best supplements for boosting libido
How to Be a Good Parent for Your Teenage Daughter
Banana Walnut Overnight Oatmeal
Date: 12.12.2018, 09:08 / Views: 75583