handmade folder// how to make handmade folder at home (very easiest way)
How to Make Folders
Do you have a ton of documents all over your office that need organizing? Is the desktop on your computer overflowing with unorganized files? Folders are handy tools that can keep your papers and electronic documents contained and organized, so that you can eliminate clutter and easily find the right thing when you need it. Make your own folders, whether they are made of paper or in digital form.
Making a Folder Out of Paper
Get a piece of paper that is approximately 17 inches tall and 18 inches wide.You should be able to find one at your local art supply store.
- If you have a piece of paper that is larger than 17 by 18 inches, simply cut it down to size.
- Construction paper works well for making a folder. You can also use a stronger type of paper, such as a thin cardboard or poster board, if you would like the folder to be more durable.
- If you don't have any paper that big, you can simply tape pieces of paper together to make one that is the right size.
Fold your piece of paper to create a pocket.Place one of the short sides closest to you and the longer sides running up away from you. Fold the bottom 6 inches up and make a crease along the fold. Make sure to fold it so that the longer sides are folded but the shorter sides stay the same length.
Fold the short sides of the paper in half and then crease it.Be sure to fold the paper right down the middle.
- Fold the paper so that the previous fold is concealed inside. This will make the pockets on the inside, instead of the outside.
Staple or glue the edges to finish the pockets.You will only need to attach together the outside edges that have two layers of paper, where the long sides were folded up, and the center crease, where there are two layers of paper due to the pocket flap. This will finish the pockets on the inside of your folder.
- Remember to to do this step on both flaps of the folder.
Decorate the cover as you please.Personalize it with decorative flair or simply write a description of what you will keep in it, so that you know without having to look inside it every time.
Put documents inside your new folder!Now your important papers are safe and sound in your very own homemade folder.
Making a Folder on the Desktop of Your Computer
Turn on your computer and navigate to the desktop, otherwise known as the main screen.You should see your background image and the variety of files you have on your desktop.
- On an Apple computer the application "Finder" will be running when you are on your desktop.An icon for it should be located in your tool bar but it should be the default application going when you turn on your computer.
Right click your mouse or trackpad.This will pop up a list of actions you can choose from.
- Once you right click you can release your fingers. The list of options should remain visible until you click another time, either to pick one of the options or to get rid of the list, in which case you would simply click anywhere else on the screen.
Choose "New Folder" or "New" from the list of options, whichever is present.This will create a new folder on the desktop of your computer.
- If the list includes "New," you may have to make a second choice from another list that pops up. If that is the case, the second list that pops up should have an option to create a "Folder."Click on this option.
Name your new folder.Once you have created this new folder you can name it anything you like. Right click on the folder icon and a list should come up. On this list should be the option to "rename" your folder.Click on that option and you will be allowed to input a new name with your keyboard.
Move files into your new folder.Move your files by simply clicking and then dragging any file icon, while holding your finger down and not lifting it. To put a file into your folder just drag the file until it hovers over the folder and then lift your finger, letting go of the click. The computer should put your file into the folder you created.
- The steps for making a folder on your computer can vary widely depending on the type of computer you are using. If the steps given here did not work for you, find a web page that describes the steps for you specific computer, such as or .
Video: How to make an A4 folder
Theyre Officially In For Men
Hot Hair Tools: Luxe vs. Less
Prince Harry Just Paused His Honeymoon To Make A Major Announcement
Are Graphic Scenes on TV Actually Ruining Sex
Maison Margiela’s FallWinter 2019-18 Défilé’ Show Used the Margiela5AC Bag As a Headpiece
This cottage in Paris is made entirely of chocolate and you could stay in it
Halsey Used Diamond Necklaces to Accessorize Her Billboard Music AwardsHairstyle
Clindamycin Topical Reviews
Women should wait a year between pregnancies, says new research
Will Spin Class Ruin Your Sex Life
5 reasons why your chest isn’t growing
How to Improve Your Immunity
Thanksgiving Is the Most Popular Day to Run, According to Strava
The Diet Debates Are Over