How to Play: Raptor!
How to Play Raptor
Raptor is a fun game, that is usually played in the summer. It is a rough game though, so you want to make sure that you play safe. Here is how the game is played!
Get as many people as you can.An unlimited amount of people can play.
Pick somebody to be the Raptor.
Set the boundaries.For example, you could make the entire neighborhood the playing area, but you can not go outside the neighborhood.
Have the Raptor count to 30 out loud, so you give the other people, or "Prey" a chance to get away or hide.
- The raptor finishes counting and starts to hunt. If he sees someone, he has to tackle him.
Play with one of the following variations:
- When you tackle someone, they become a Raptor, and help you hunt down everyone else.
- When you tackle someone, they become a Raptor, and help you hunt down everyone else. But, if they prey tackles him, he is back on their team. The original Raptor however will always be a Raptor.
- When you tackle someone, they have been "Killed", and they have to stay in that same spot, until one of their teammates comes and touches their hand, or "Brings them back to Life". After that, they can continue playing the game.
Finish playing.Once the Raptor has everyone on his team, or everyone has been killed, the game is over.
Start over.If you want to play again, then the last person who was captured or killed is the new Raptor, and the game starts all over.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If your going to play, don't have only a couple people playing, it doesn't make the game very fun.
- To make the game a lot more challenging, the Raptor should usually be the person who is the biggest, or the fastest, or the strongest.
- Make the boundaries very big. It's not as fun when the boundaries are very small
- If your the prey, stay together, and if you get split up, stay in small groups, for it is a lot easier for the Raptor to handle one person, rather than taking on 3 or 4 people, or even an entire group.
- If you have to be the Raptor the next game, don't be a sore loser, cause it ruins the game for everybody else.
- Don't deck someone from behind if they have no idea you are there. Just go hard enough to get them down.
- If you get tackled in the street, and your playing the "Kill" version, go to someone's yard, don't just sit there.
Video: Raptor boardgame - Game Rules
How To Rebuild Your Wardrobe With 16 Items
Ariana Grande Is Not the Good Taylor Swift
Chef Richards Cherry-Filled Baked Peach With Pie Topping
8 Things Everyone Should Have in Their Storecupboard
Snacking While Asleep The Truth About Nocturnal Eating Disorders
InBody Band Review: A Fitness Wearable for Body Fat Testing
How to Become a U.S. Ambassador
Derek Lam Showcases a Unique Liner Look For the WorkingWoman
21 Margarita Recipes for a Healthier Cinco de Mayo
Your Complete Guide to Kegels
Kanye, Taylor Swift tape leaks from Kim Kardashian
Stocking Your Pantry for Diabetes
UC Berkeley Greek Life Bans Parties in Response to Sexual Assault
8 Crazy-Good Sex Tips From Scandal’
Date: 06.12.2018, 13:16 / Views: 32135