How to wear a condom?
Watch the video
If you do not want to get pregnant or catch a sexually transmitted disease, then you need to think about methods of contraception. One of the most popular is the use of a condom. If you do not know what it is, read the content of the article What is a condom. To read how to wear a condom, read on.
Learning to wear a condom
There is nothing difficult here, but if you do it for the first time, there may be some difficulties. When you have already reached the necessary "conditions" and will be both morally and physically ready for sexual intercourse, do the following:
- Carefully tear open the condom package with your hands and remove the contents.
- Check the condom for integrity. It should not be cut or punctured.
- With one hand, hold the tip of the condom - the reservoir, and the other, roll it over the surface of the penis. It should roll out easily.
- It is worth remembering that the lubricated side should not be inside, but outside.
There is an even more intimate way - you can wear a condom with your lips. As in the first case, it is necessary to hold the tip of the contraceptive and gently with your lips roll it over the surface of the penis to the end. It is worth noting that thanks to this option, you can deliver a partner more pleasure and enjoyment.
Using a condom, it is necessary to avoid misuse of the contraceptive, which can lead to unwanted pregnancy or infection with various infections:
- It is necessary to put on a condom before sexual intercourse, and not at the final stage, since the spermatozoa can get into the woman’s body together with a lubricant.
- Do not open the condom package with a pair of scissors or a knife as this may damage it.
- Do not roll the condom before use.
- If you unwrapped the package and felt an unpleasant smell, such a condom should not be used, as it can be made from low-quality materials or with violation of technology.
- Be sure to leave at the tip of the contraceptive free space.
- Also, do not put it on the wrong side - this can lead to damage to the product.
- Before use, all condoms must be visually inspected for damage.
- If during the use of a condom it is accidentally torn, it must be replaced immediately. For more information on what to do in such cases, you can get from the article What to do if the condom broke.
- It is worth remembering that a condom is used only once. After use it must be thrown out.
- Do not use expired condoms. In this case, no one can guarantee its suitability.
- Do not remove the condom before the final phase of sexual intercourse, do it only after it.
A very simple powerful amplifier on a chip
Can I ride a snowboard in a regular jacket
Secrets of cooking fragrant pea porridge
All about smoking as an addiction
Beautiful congratulations with the Apple Savior 2016: poetry, prose, postcards and pictures, sms messages. Prayers and Conspiracies on Apple Spas
Bread: useful or harmful to the body