How to restore the language bar?
Adding text input services (keyboard layouts; input languages; speech recognition, manual input, etc.) leads to the automatic appearance of the language toolbar on the desktop. It can be placed anywhere on the desktop. The language bar provides us with fast and convenient work. But sometimes it happens that the language bar disappears. The reasons may be different, try to figure out how to restore the language bar.
Ways to restore the Windows 7 language bar
- Go to the Start menu and find the "Control Panel", then "Language and Regional Standards."
- Select the "Languages and Keyboards" tab.
- In the selected tab, open "Change keyboard". The "Text Input Languages and Services" window will open.
- In the window, select the "Language bar" tab and check the box next to: "Pinned to the taskbar" + "Display text labels on the language bar."
- Next, click Apply - OK.
The "Language and Regional Standards" panel (first step) does not always work in the standard way. In such cases, use the Windows command:
- Press the Windows key combination (window) + R. Next, enter the intl.cpl command. After that, the "Language and Regional Standards" window will appear.
- The control intl.cpl ,, 2 command opens the Language and Keyboard tab.
- The control intl.cpl ,, 3 command opens the Advanced tab.
Method 2: Check the registry settings
- Press the Windows + R button simultaneously. Enter the regedit command.
- Find the branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Current Version \ Run
- We check in the branch the presence of the CTFmon string parameter, where the value "C: \ Windows \ system32 \ ctfmon.exe" should be.
- The absence of this parameter means that it must be created. Click on RUN with the right mouse button and select the creation of a string parameter.
- The parameter is given the name CTFmon.
- Using the right button of the key, we change the CTFmon (select "change") and enter the value of the parameter: "С: \ Windows \ system32 \ ctfmon.exe".
- Confirm - OK.
- Reboot the system. We find the language panel in the tray.
How to restore XP language panel
In addition to the method described above, the language panel can be returned in an easier way.
- Right-click on the toolbar.
- In the menu that opens, select "Toolbar", then - "Language bar".
- The language bar should appear again in the toolbar.
To ensure that the icon is always present on the panel, change the settings in the Taskbar:
- Click on the Taskbar with the right mouse button - Properties.
- Select "Customize" in the "Notification Area".
- Check the box "Always display all icons and notifications on the taskbar."
- Confirm (ok).
How to download from rutube
The most important parameters when choosing a sofa
How to fold a flower from a square sheet of paper
How to treat foot arthrosis
Motorcycles Triumph story