How to russify HTC?
Many people use phones from such a popular manufacturer like HTC. About how to Russify HTC, our article will tell.
To do this, you need using the program "Market", which is installed on your phone by default, download a special application called "MoreLocale2". In this way, you can Russify HTC Desire. Then you need to install the downloaded application before registering your account with Google. This is very easy to do, because you can register such an account in several ways: from a computer and then adding it to your phone or directly from your phone. Consider registering an account in Google directly from the phone:
- You need to go to the "Menu", then to the "Settings" item, now "Account and Sync" and click the "Add Account - Google" button.
- Now you need to click the "Next" button.
- It remains to press the “Create” button and, having filled in the required form fields, click the “Next” button.
- If you want to register through a personal computer, you need:
- Go to Google and create a mailbox there.
- Now you need to repeat steps 1 and 2, but, instead of clicking the "Create" button, you need to click the "Add" button and enter the existing password and login.
But how to russify HTC Sensation? Very simple! In the installed application, you just need to select the item "Russian".
After installing the Russian language through the application, it will appear in the menu of your phone and in various applications, but the keyboard will still be in English. To enable the "Russian" keyboard you need:
Go to the “Menu”, then to the “Settings” item, now “Language and Keyboard”, then (if used) the “Touch Input” item and in it select “International Keyboard”, where you need to check the “Russian language” item.
Now you know how to Russify HTC One X and other models from this manufacturer!
Top 10 reasons to give up alcohol forever
Oil with mushrooms - recipe
How to buy a gun