How to set up MMS on Tele2?
If a person can not constantly be on the Internet from his mobile and guarantee that his friends will be online at the right moment, but communication takes up most of his life, why not make your life easier by using the MMS service on your personal mobile phone? You can congratulate your loved ones and friends not with a simple text message, but with a cute image of a cake and melody, for example. You will have the opportunity, wherever you are, to send and receive large-volume texts, video clips, graphs, charts and other images. I think now you are even more eager to configure the mms on the phone. Well, today we will provide you with a simple instruction on how to set up MMS on Tele2. How to set up MMS on Tele2?
What you need to know?
- Your phone must support the MMS feature in order to be able to send and receive MMS.
- The first item is not enough. You must configure the phone.
- If, nevertheless, your phone does not support MMS, and you really want to see what image (image only!) Was sent to you, go to. But remember that MMS sent to you are stored on the Tele2 server for only 7 days.
- The cost of setting, if you do it yourself, 0.00 rub.
- The price for 1 mms message can be viewed on the website of your region.
How to set up MMS on Tele2 yourself?
- Go online to the help page in the settings on the site in your region.
- Make sure that the phone supports MMS (read in the book or on the website of the manufacturer of the mobile phone).
- Call the toll-free number 679 from the phone where you want to configure VVC.
- Wait for the SMS with the settings, there will also be instructions for further actions. Follow all carefully. The procedure is free.
- When the settings are saved, restart the phone (turn it off and on again).
Sean Penn gave a candid interview about a relationship with Robin Wright
Salting caviar at home
Harvesting peaches for the winter: what to cook from peaches, photo recipes
Top 10 most favorite domestic films
What is brillianite