Tutorial How To Make A ChatBox On Xat.com
How to Use Xat.Com Chatboxes
Xat.com is a chatting website for those who love chatrooms or just simply need to talk about something. But if you don't know how to do anything, it's never fun. Follow these steps to have fun on Xat chatrooms!
Xat.com is a free chatting website.When you look at a chat box's layout, it can seem confusing to some people. To those who know Xat.com, it's as easy as pie, and they can do anything in one click. However, there is a way to learn about it...
You'll see that on the bottom box of the chat box, there is a space to type something.It's for typing what you want to say, it's the thing that practically manages your chatting.
- There is an arrow button next to the typing space. Click it when you are done typing. Or you can press Return, or Enter as it is on my computer. This button, when clicked, will post your message for everyone to see.
- You can add emoticons to your message. You can even buy more emoticons with "xats", which is the currency on Xat. But Xats are hard to get, so be sure that you don't use them unwisely and waste them!
- Always remember that you should follow the rules of a chat box. Ask the owner of the chat box for rules,or if you already know them, just start to follow them as you come to the chat box.
- Keep in mind that you could get Kicked or worse, Banned. Kicking doesn't really hurt you. It is just an expression of annoyance to the person who is being kicked. Banning does. It will suspend you from the chat box forever. Always follow the rules.
The box above the line of emoticons is the place where you can see what people posted.Your posts can be seen here, too. You can also see the person's picture and username.
- In this box, you can see your own picture and username too. You can click your username to edit your profile.
The box beside that is where you see the number of people that are on the chat box.It displays the total number of people, the people on or off, and the guests.
- The total number of people registered as members on the chat box and the guests currently on are displayed there. It tells if they are on or not. A red guy means they're off, and a green guy means they are guests, and a blue guy means they are on.
- By clicking on your name in the box, you can also change your profile.
Look to the left hand side of the chat box.You will see a bar containing different links (like the doodle tool.) Explore these links carefully and find out what they do. You may need to use them someday.
- The links are mostly for fun, but still you might need them someday, maybe for a certain chat box who are playing a doodling game or such.
Have fun!That's the whole point of it!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you need any help, you can always ask someone, or go to the help chat box.
- There is a 50/50 chance that you may find the perfect chat box for you. If not, or if something unexpectedly bad happens, you can always make your own chat box.
- Can't find something? Ask somebody! Don't give up, you might finding eventually.
- If you don't follow the rules, you could get banned from a chat box or the website itself.
- Don't be mean or say rude words. It may get you in trouble.
- Don't be annoying, and make sure that you do not make strange comments like "I suck on balls everyday!" Even if these strange comments are true, don't say them because people most likely will not believe you.
Video: how to use chatbox
Top 19 Effective Home Remedies To Prevent Urinary Tract Infection
This Womans Super Graphic Facebook Post About Pregnancy Sex Is Hilariously Honest
Can Multivitamins Lower Cholesterol
How to Make a Leaf Shaped Necklace
How to Work With Bees
Excessive Drinking Costs U.S. Billions, CDC Reports
Adidas: Feel Amazing
How to Grow Verbena
How to Give Your Dog a Make Over
How to Make Your Self Worth About More than Your Career
Grand Hotel de Rimini
Top 25 Most Expensive Private Schools InAmerica
It’s Cool to Take a Bath Again, Thanks to BathBalls
15 One-Skillet Dinner Ideas for Nights When You Can’tEven
How I became the organized caregiver
Date: 10.12.2018, 01:08 / Views: 61195