Human H1N1 flu symptoms
A modern man cures a cold in a few days. Viral diseases of influenza of the last strains are treated much more slowly and more severely. They are extremely dangerous and often cause serious complications. This also applies to the H1N1 virus in humans. Until now, doctors have failed to create a universal medicine that effectively treats swine flu.
During the conversation you will learn what is swine flu, the symptoms in people, the methods of treatment and prevention of adults and children.
The H1N1 virus infects the respiratory tract and is transmitted by airborne droplets. The incubation period of infection is 4 days.
Infections are susceptible to people and animals, most of all pigs. In the mid-twentieth century, the virus was transmitted from animals to humans extremely rarely. At the end of the twentieth century, the swine flu virus began to interact with human and avian flu. As a result, another strain appeared, which was designated H1N1.
The first symptoms of the disease in humans have been reported in North America. In 2009, doctors discovered a virus in a Mexican child aged 6 months.After this, similar incidents began to appear in all points of the continent. Now the swine flu virus is easily transmitted between people, since the human body does not have immunity to this strain, which greatly increases the likelihood of total spread and epidemics.
According to experts, the H1N1 strain is a descendant of the Spanish woman, who killed 20 million people at the beginning of the last century.
- Sudden and rapid temperature rise up to 40 degrees. Often accompanied by severe chills, fatigue and general weakness.
- Pain in the muscles and joints. Headache localized to the eyes and forehead.
- At the initial stage, dry cough in the form of constant attacks, later replaced with a cough, with poorly separated sputum.
- Often accompanied by a pronounced runny nose and severe pain in the throat.
- Decreased appetite. Nausea with vomiting and diarrhea.
- Shortness of breath and severe chest pain.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory failure.
- The defeat of the nervous system.
- The development of associated diseases.
The disease resembles the usual flu and is often characterized by a mild clinical course.In children, pregnant women and the elderly, the disease is difficult.
Swine flu treatment
Practice shows that for the recovery requires complex therapy, which directly affects the causative agent of the infection.
I propose to consider drugs and antibiotics to combat swine flu. The material is presented in the form of a systemized list in order to increase the level of assimilation of information.
- Oseltamivir. Take the pill should be for the first five days after the disease in 12 hours.
- Interferons. Increase the body's resistance to the effects of the pathogen, which contributes to the destruction of the virus. The duration of treatment with interferon is ten days. I note that interferons can be taken after 14 weeks.
- Arbidol. This medication is focused on fighting viruses. To achieve maximum effect, apply at the initial stage of the disease.
- Kagocel. The drug stimulates the production of interferon. It is recommended to use with a mild form of the disease, in the case of a severe course it is ineffective.
- Ibuprofen. Antipyretics come to the rescue at high temperature. However, for this purpose, other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are suitable.
- Vitamin complexes. Do not affect the virus particles, but increase immunity and improve metabolism.
- Antibacterial drugs. Appointed in the case of the addition of additional bacterial flora. In all other cases, meaningless.
Swine flu is a respiratory infection with its own routes of transmission and an individual infection mechanism. Intoxication symptoms dominate in the clinical picture. For the treatment of the disease using antiviral drugs and antibiotics. Of great importance is prevention, especially with a weakened immune system, since in this case the disease is extremely difficult.
Can I treat the H1N1 flu at home?
I think you understand perfectly well that it is necessary to fight swine flu only in the hospital. However, there are those who are interested in the question of whether it is possible to treat the H1N1 flu at home.
According to statistics, 0.5% of the population is infected with infectious diseases.The share of influenza patients is 0.05% of this number. A careful analysis of this small group of people has shown that swine flu occurs in one out of five patients.
If you are sick with this type of flu, seek professional medical help immediately. Do not even try yourself. Is not .
- Treatment of swine flu is always under the supervision of doctors. It is possible that at the final stage you will be allowed to continue treatment at home. True, you have to follow strict rules.
- After the doctor has approved the discharge, you must adhere to bed rest, take medication regularly and in accordance with the doctor’s instructions, and refuse to walk.
- Attention is paid to hygiene.
In general, if the symptoms of this misfortune appear, go to the clinic. Only the doctor will diagnose and pick up the medicine. The conclusion is one - hospitalization and no self-treatment.
Are there any folk remedies against swine flu?
As you already understood, it is impossible to cope on your own with the disease.
Doctors warn that H1N1 should be treated only in a hospital setting with the use of antiviral drugs and antibiotics.
- The results of tests carried out by scientists showed that products rich in antioxidants, including red wine, blueberries, cranberries and pomegranates, help in the treatment of swine flu.
- In order for the body to counteract the disease, it is necessary to follow a diet based on plant foods and take vitamins.
- Refusal from cigarettes, adherence to wakefulness and sleep, proper hygiene and the absence of stressful situations will help to treat the disease.
Real folk remedies, which are prepared from various oils, herbs and broths, have not been created to the present day. For sure, this is due to the fact that the disease itself is young and all efforts are directed at its study.
Prevention: how not to get sick with swine flu
Vaccination is considered the most effective preventive method of swine flu. But not every person can inject an inoculation in time. In this case, generally accepted rules of protection against viruses will help.
- In case of an epidemic, it is necessary to wear a bandage of gauze, especially if you are constantly in contact with people. It is recommended to put on a stretched and well-ironed bandage.This protective means is enough for several hours, after it needs to be replaced.
- Within the unfavorable period, if possible, refuse to visit crowded places. The list of dangerous places where the probability of infection is high is represented by public transport, shops, offices, shopping centers, museums, theaters.
- Contact with a person with pronounced symptoms of a respiratory infection is recommended to refuse.
- Highly effective prophylactic - regular wet cleaning. At the first opportunity to wash your hands with antibacterial soap.
- Eat right, get enough sleep and play sports. Take vitamins.
- Remember, the swine flu pathogen is not friendly with fever. Qualitative heat treatment leads to the death of a dangerous virus.
- Do not contact with homeless animals, as the virus can be transmitted from them.
I hope, in this article on the topic of swine flu, you learned something new, interesting and cognitive. I want you to never encounter this problem and always feel great!
How to remove subcutaneous fat
Natalie Portman is faced with an anomaly in the thriller Annihilation
10 of the most interesting books in the fantasy genre
Different types of yoga for beginners
Letter F in pictures