Lamb Borscht Recipe
Lamb borsch differs in saturated color, taste and aroma. For its preparation, you can use fresh or canned vegetables, mushrooms, greens.
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:1 minute
How to cook borscht from lamb
We offer you a basic recipe of a popular Ukrainian dish.
- Fill the meat with water, add salt and pepper to taste. Bring the broth to a boil, reduce heat, and cook the lamb until cooked.
- Remove the prepared meat from the pan, cool and cut into small pieces. Remove the foam from the broth.
- Onion cut into cubes, carrot and beet grate. Fry the vegetables until golden brown, add tomato paste to the pan and mix the products. After 2 min, remove them from the stove.
- Cut potatoes into cubes and send them to boiling broth.
- After 10 minutes, put in the pan finely chopped cabbage, meat and fried vegetables. Add vinegar, salt, spices and sugar.
- After another 15 minutes, chop the dill and mix it with garlic passed through the press. Send prepared products to borscht.
- Bring the soup to a boil, remove it from the heat and let it stand under a closed lid for 30-40 minutes.
Serve with sour cream, mayonnaise.
Lamb borscht on mushroom broth
If you are looking for the most delicious recipe for lamb, then try to cook a hearty soup with meatballs.
- champignons - 400 g;
- minced lamb - 300 g;
- lamb broth - 2.5 l;
- beets - 1 pc .;
- potatoes - 2 pcs .;
- -1 carrot;
- zucchini - 100 g;
- water - 100 ml;
- breadcrumbs - 60 g;
- tomato paste - 30 g;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- lemon - 0.5 pcs .;
- sugar - 15 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs .;
- greens - 1 bunch;
- salt and pepper - to taste.
- Mix the minced meat with egg, breadcrumbs, chopped greens, salt and spices. Send the piece to the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Carrot and beetroot rub, garlic pass through the press. Slice the potatoes and zucchini into cubes, and the mushrooms in thin slices.
- Fry beets and carrots in vegetable oil until half cooked. Mix vegetables with lemon juice and sugar, pour water to them. Simmer the food on low heat for another 10 minutes.
- Dip mushrooms, potatoes and salt in boiling broth. Bring the liquid to a boil again, reduce the heat and cook the food for 10 minutes.
- Blind the minced meatballs with a diameter of 3 mm, dip them in the soup. There also send zucchini, carrots and beets.
- Boil the soup for 10 minutes, then put the tomato paste, bay leaf and chopped garlic.
Let the prepared soup brew for 15 minutes and serve it to the table.
Lamb borscht can be served on the table with black bread or pampushkas.
How to cook a delicious dish of bream
Earn through Skype
Valentines Day Izoan
Carnival mask for children
Pie filling - recipe
What to do if the cat is scratching
Chicken Muffin with Cheese
The most interesting games on paper