Layfkhaki how to quickly get rid of the smell of frying in your kitchen
We all know about such a phenomenon as various odors in the kitchen! These smells mainly come from cooked dishes, and during cooking, for example, the smell of burning or the smell of fried fish can last for a long time and even spread to the whole apartment or house. Whatever the source of unpleasant odors, it is necessary to get rid of it in a timely manner. If you do not, then the smells in the kitchen will increase. We’ve found some ideas for you that can help you fight bad odor.
- Ventilate the room before cooking. Open all windows so that fresh air can flow from the street. If this is not possible, make sure that your kitchen hood is turned on.
- Isolate the area where you are cooking. Close the doors in the adjacent rooms so that the smell does not leak into other parts of the house.
- Put butter, cinnamon and sugar on a baking sheet.Bake at 200 degrees for one hour. This will fill your kitchen with the pleasant aroma of delicious baked goods.
- Boil the vinegar and water. Dissolve 1 tablespoon of vinegar in 1 glass of water, bring to a boil in a small saucepan. Leave to simmer for a few minutes. You can also put citrus peels or cinnamon sticks in this mixture for a more natural smell.
- Keep containers of baking soda or coffee open. This will absorb excess odors.
- Light one or more scented candles Quick and easy!
- Spray some air freshener. This spray not only has a stunning aroma, but it also eliminates odors in the air and on fabrics.
Candy lips and eyebrows-feathers - new beauty ideas from Instagram
All the beneficial properties of garlic
Technique of tantric sex
For a free trip, the girl turned a small van into a cozy bedroom
Karaoke behind the wheel by Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
The amazing properties of the marsh cow
Dreadlocks - fashionable hairstyle or terrible bad taste