Learn to quickly weave baubles from ribbons, threads and beads
Baubles first appeared among Indian tribes in North America. This accessory served not only as an ornament, but was also a protector from the dark forces. Now they are almost all. This beautiful attribute emphasizes the individuality of the owner, especially if done by hand. Weaving does not take much time, and can be an exclusive gift for the second half, younger brother or sister.
If you have never woven bracelets, the simplest material is two ribbons. There are many technologies, but with no experience, it is better to use those that are simpler. In addition to ribbons, you can take:
- Thread floss.
Some craftsmen use any material that is at hand, so long as it can be tied in a knot and pinned.
When you first weave, you will need more time, so it is better to clear the table, place the necessary tools on it and concentrate to remember everything and avoid mistakes.
In the workplace should not be anything extra, so as not to interfere and not distract.From the tools you will need:
- Material for weaving (floss threads, ribbons or beads).
The main types of nodes
Sometimes it uses its own technology, but there are two basic options. With them, and you need to start.
- Right loop knot.The working thread is to the right of the nodular.
- Left loop knot.The working thread is to the left of the nodular.
A knotted thread is the one with which the knot is tied, and the worker thread is around which it is tied.
Knots that are tied by twos
- A straight knot.The process is similar to the previous one, only instead of one node two successive ones are done at once. The working thread should be on the left.
- The return node.Very similar to straight, only the working thread is on the right.
- Left frivolite.The node is much more complicated than the previous ones. Use it when learning more simple techniques. In the starting position, the working thread is located on the left. First we tie the left loop knot, and the working thread should go to the right. Right thread make the right loop node correspondingly and repeat the process.
- Right tatting.Same as the third node, only the thread is initially on the right.
In words, it may seem that the weaving of baubles at home is a difficult process, but in reality everything is much simpler. You can even use different schemes, which show how to cross the working and nodular threads.
Ribbon weaving for beginners
You will need two or four satin ribbons (depending on the method of weaving), a needle and a pin. The tapes should be meter.
Beginners are advised to use ribbons, because they are wider. The working and nodular thread is more clearly seen, an understanding appears where to tie a knot and why.
Training option for beginners
- We put two ribbons on top of each other, fold it to fifteen centimeters and put it on top. It should look something like two nodules. For convenience, you can use a pin to pin the result.
- The upper loop is bent to the other side, as if an ordinary knot is tied.
- Fully round the bottom tape to return to the starting position, but now the buttonhole will be smaller.
- Through the received loop you need to push the working tape (which remained free all the time).
- Pull the end of the small loop, only slowly and carefully.The knot should not be tight.
- We make another loop and pass it through the bend that remains.
- The long edge must be tightened and secure the second loop. If necessary, you can tighten the ends to the pattern turned out to be uniform. If the semblance looks like a square, the work is done right.
- It remains only to continue to repeat steps 1-7, until the thread runs out. The finished bauble can be fastened with something and worn on the arm.
Round Ribbon Bracelet
In this case, the Chinese node is used, which is called the "lotus". Weaving will take about an hour of free time, so it is better not to be distracted, so that from the first time you get a beautiful result.
It will take:
- Ribbons of two colors, two and two and a half meters. Or four tapes of one and a half meters (different colors).
- Pin for fastening material.
- Let's sort the option for two tapes. Make a cross, fasten the middle with a pin. And from above there will be a light ribbon, and from below dark (for a more illustrative example).
- Take the ribbon that lies below, from it make the arch shape to the left. The lines must be parallel to each other, otherwise the Fenechka will turn out to be a curve.
- Similarly, we come with a light ribbon, only the arch will be perpendicular to the dark ribbon.
- Now the right end of dark basma, the one that goes below the center, is bent like an arch to the right, only it should be turned upside down.
- The same is done with a light ribbon, which should be bent roughly at the point where the second arch ends.
- At first we knotted the knots slightly (the pattern is obtained in the form of a square), then the main material needs to be fixed with effort. To do this, we shrink it again (the picture should resemble a crumpled ball).
- Repeat steps 1-6 until the very end.
- It is easy to work with ribbons, but a beginner should use a pin as often as possible to fix the result.
- This is convenient in cases where you need to move away somewhere and you do not want the nodules to relax and become ugly.
- Basically, the pattern of ribbons is initially similar to a small square, hence the name - a square way of weaving.
How to weave beads from beads
Beadwork is more complicated than the previous method, you have to spend more time learning the basics, but the result is worth it.
It will take:
- Beads (must be of high quality, of the same size).
- The line from lavsan or kapron, should be strong.
- Clasp (if necessary).
Weaving methods and detailed description
Professionals to speed up the process of beading use a machine on which the fishing line stretched and fixed opposite. Such a design can be made by yourself, but we will analyze simpler and less expensive methods.
Weaving with a pigtail
It will take:
- Multicolored beads.
- Clasp for the bracelet.
- 3 lines of the same length (70 cm - ideal).
The sequence of execution:
- A piece of fishing line fold in half and fasten in a ring clasp.
- On all 3 fishing lines we collect the same length of beads (about 35 cm).
- The ends of the segments of the fishing line fasten on the second ring buckle.
- It turned out 3 rows of fishing line: upper, middle and lower. We impose the top row on top of the middle one.
- Then put the bottom row over the top.
- We impose the top row on top of the bottom.
- Repeat the procedure 4-6 times until the bracelet is ready.
If you increase the length of the fishing line, you can get not only bracelets, but also jewelry on the neck. In the presence of fantasy, you can add gems by making small holes in them so that you can string them on the fishing line.
It will take:
- Thread of Dacron.
- Two needles.
- Weaving scheme (final pattern).
How to weave:
- Measure the circumference of the wrist. Cut off one meter from a string or line. Both received the end pass through the eye of the needles.
- On one of the needles you need to wear half a clasp and one bead. The second needle we pass into the same beads.
- Gradually we pass one bead on each side.
- In the next thread we pass both needles again, and then we tighten. Should get a cross.
- Again, perform 3 and 4 points.
- We continue the action until we finish the bracelet.
It is worth noting that there are different variations of weaving. In our case, the bracelet will be very thin, but it can be expanded if the stages are slightly changed.
They love to use beads for weaving baubles for the fact that you can draw a pattern of any complexity. The pattern itself is called a pattern. Cross-weaving is most commonly used, but in some cases the methods are different.
- Interlacing (interlacing beads of different colors, looks very beautiful).
- Pattern with different muzzles of animals.
- Inscriptions. If you write something non-standard, you will have to create a scheme yourself or ask an experienced master to do it.
- Hearts. The simplest element with a pattern.
The list of schemes can be continued indefinitely.The procedure is somewhat similar to knitting, but with a slight difference.
Baubles from beads with names and titles
To weave a personalized bauble in the form of a gift is a great idea. Some even create logos of favorite groups or the name of films. The only limitation is the fantasy of the needlewoman.
To weave a beaded bauble with a name or a name, two methods are used:
- Machine. It will take a lot of time, and you must have a machine, or make it out of scrap materials.
- When weaving a cross. The method is suitable for beginners.
In the first case, standard schemes of printed letters are used; in the second, you will have to work on your own using a tetrad sheet. One cell - one bead.
You can take only two colors, one - the background material, the second for the letters. With logos more difficult, because the layout is not easy.
First, fix the thread in one of the ways:
- Using a clerical clip.
- The threads are tied into a knot and fastened with a pin.
- Threads are attached to the surface of the table with scotch tape.
- With the help of a tablet and a ruler.
Weaving is a painstaking occupation, requiring perseverance, but the most economical, because the only material that will be needed is threads.
Ways for Beginners
To get started is to determine the nodes with which will be created a masterpiece. This item is similar to that described in the weaving of ribbons, the right and left hinge nodes also differ.
It will take:12 threads of 6 colors. And the same colors should be located symmetrically to each other (that is, the extremes are always the same). Acceptable length from 0.8 to 1 meter.
- Threads 1 and 2 intertwine, forming a "four". The end of the first thread is passed to the resulting window, eventually a node should appear.
- The procedure is repeated, the node should be two.
- Now a similar process should occur with threads 11 and 12, then 3 and 4, 10 and 9, etc.
- After that, knots are tied on the original threads.
- All items are repeated again.
It is better to fasten the resulting bauble with an additional knot so as not to spread.
More difficult than the previous method, and the picture is unique, and not in the form of a Christmas tree. The weaving patterns are also more complicated, but the result will be more effective.
It is worthwhile to distinguish between threads that will be background and those that will serve for the outline of the drawing. The easiest way to use two colors.
The schemes depend on the pattern, so before use, find the necessary pattern, calculate the number of threads that will be needed for it and select the colors.
- If the knot turned out wrong, slowly and carefully unwind it.
- Sometimes the pattern at the end is unlike the initial one. Do not be upset, because for every failure should be a victory.
- If you are a beginner, you can use simpler methods first.
- Do not be afraid to experiment with the schemes, you can always add something unusual.
- If the desired result is an inscription, do not make it long, otherwise the bracelet will be more than it should be.
Weaving of baubles is an interesting and productive activity, which you can learn in a short time. It trains fine motor skills, perseverance, enriches the imagination. But in mastering the method, patience is required, and the willingness to correct mistakes. Fenichka will be a great gift for a girlfriend or boyfriend, for a couple in love, because this is original and cute.
Honey Apple Pie
Chinese and Japanese Food
Creative Gift Wrapping Paper
What is metabolism
How to choose a sofa for sleeping: children, corner, eurobook
Can I ride a snowboard in a regular jacket