How to Make Lentil Soup | Soup Recipe | Allrecipes.com
This homey soup is wonderful even without the grated cheese.
- 2 tablespoon oil, olive
2 cup(s) onion(s)
3 medium carrot(s)
- 3/4 teaspoon marjoram, ground
- 28 ounce(s) tomatoes, diced
- 7 cup(s) broth, chicken, fat-free, salt-free
1 1/2 cup(s) lentils
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 1/3 cup(s) wine, white
1/3 cup(s) parsley
1/2 cup(s) cheese, cheddar, reduced-fat
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, and saute the onions, carrots, marjoram, and thyme for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, broth, and lentils.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover the pan, and simmer the soup for about 1 hour or until the lentils are tender.
4. Add the salt, pepper, wine, and parsley and simmer the soup for a few minutes.
5. Serve with cheese sprinkled on each portion.
Video: Vegetarian Vegetable Lentil Soup
What Is Social Anxiety Disorder
12 Christmas Markets That Will Make Even The Biggest Scrooge Feel Festive
Is Technology Making Our Doctors Better or Worse
Have An Exit Strategy
How to Choose the Healthiest Salad Bar Options
Nail Younger Hands
5 Effective Ways to Keep Your PurseClean
Find a Green Tea You Love
Angie Best Looks Stunning As The Face Of JD Williams Swimwear
Top 19 Effective Home Remedies To Prevent Urinary Tract Infection
13 Questions with Gigi Hadid: Her Best Friend, Biggest Fear, and More
How to Become a Canadian Citizen
This medical device works like a zip tie to stop bleeding