Organizer for underwear
Required materials and tools:
- box (you can use a box for shoes or small household appliances) - a frame for the future organizer. In order for the organizer to be strong, it is better to use a box of thick thick cardboard. - cardboard; - cut fabric for finishing; - scissors; - ruler and pencil; - threads (for internal seams and finishing of external cuts) and needles; - PVA glue. Stages of robots:
1. Prepare all the materials needed for the master class. The manufacturing process will be more pleasant and faster if everything you need is at hand. Fabric is better to use from a dense fabric. It is better to choose the color of the fabric so that it is not necessary to wash the organizer cases too often.
2. First of all, you need to decide how many cells you need. It is imperative to check whether the size you choose is suitable for your laundry. It should be borne in mind that the size of men's and women's underwear are significantly different.At the bottom of the box draw a grid for future cells. Depending on the size and number of cells, it is necessary to calculate how many parts you need. From thick cardboard cut parts for organizer partitions. On finished parts make slots for bonding partitions. The finished parts are folded in the form of a grid.
3. Using partitions, cut out pieces of fabric. Allow for edges to look neat. Glue the finished partitions with a cloth using white glue. Leave the septum to dry under pressure overnight. When the partitions are completely dry, cut off the excess edges and threads. Cut open the slots in the partitions to connect the cells. Glue Pva perfectly connects the fabric and paper or cardboard, without leaving marks on the fabric. Super glue can leave dark traces on the fabric.PVA glue is not toxic, so it's not necessary to use gloves in work, and also will not carry any danger to your laundry.
4. We sew an external cover for the organizer. Make gage measurements. With a pencil on the fabric, draw a rectangle that will fit the size of the box (cover the bottom and outer walls). In order to make it more convenient to sew, the fabric folds can be ironed. From the seamy side, sew the fabric with the usual basting stitching in the form of a cover. It is not necessary to process the outer edges of the cover; the edges will be covered with an internal cover. At the cut of fabric for the future cover, cut off the excess fabric that is formed when the cover is sewn.
5.We sew an internal cover for an organizer. We sew the inner case in the same way as the outer case. 6. The outer edges of the inner cover should be covered with decorative threads. This will protect the fabric from the rash of threads and give the case complete and accurate.
7. Collect all the details of the organizer together. Your new organizer for underwear is ready! If the organizer is used by a man, then it can be left in this form. But if the organizer is designed for a girl, you can decorate it with lace or beads at your discretion.
Inspirations to you!
Earn through SkypeMakeup for brunettesRose BasketHow to determine the phone number of its ownerValentines Day IzoanGigi Hadid accidentally shot for Vogue at the age of fiveHow to take time off from work with the most strict bossKaraoke behind the wheel by Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban