Painting in Ecostyle
Now crafts from natural materials are in incredible demand in the market of needlework. Ecostyle can be found anywhere: at exhibitions, in offices, in residential premises. So why not keep up with the current fashion? Today you will learn how to make a beautiful picture of natural materials in an unusual frame.To work, collect the following materials:Cut the wire into 4 equal parts with wire cutters. Spread out the sticks as shown in the photo (to make a rectangular frame).Connect the ends of the branches at the points of contact with pieces of wire. For a more reliable fixing of the construction, use the pliers. .jpg "style =" max-width: 100%; " alt="Picture in eco-style"> This is the frame you should have. All the sticks are securely fastened to each other.
- 4 sticks from tree branches (length 15-25 cm);
- 1 floristic wire;
- heat gun;
- juniper twigs;
- cane reeds;
- just beautiful twigs;
- pine cones.
- the size of the picture depends on the length of the sticks for the frame;
- filling can be easily changed by adjusting to the season;
- dry flowers, bright berries and even small fruits will look good;
- if you wish, everything Elements of the picture can be painted with acrylic paints or put a special paint from a spray;
- instead of twine, you can use regular knitting yarns, jute or satin ribbons.
Eraser for hair
Casket for tea
Japanese anime features
Jennifer Aniston enjoys loneliness
10 witty jokes about relationships Laugh with each other, laugh at each other
How to open an account abroad
How useful onions