Photo pasta recipe with pesto sauce - how to make pasta with pesto with your own hands
Delicate pasta with pesto sauce will appeal to all lovers of the fresh taste of European cuisine. Pesto sauce can be prepared in advance and stored in the freezer, preheating before serving. Pasta should be short, it can be horns or bows.
Tomatoes for this recipe will need to be chopped finely so that it is easier for them to heat up. The dish is designed for eight servings, you need to serve the pasta hot.
Pasta with pesto sauce at home
Ingredients for Pasta
- ¾ cup basil leaves
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons peeled pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cup of grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 350 grams of pasta
- 2 small tomatoes
How to cook pasta with pesto sauce at home: step by step photo instruction
- Basil leaves put in a blender. Grate parmesan grated. Add grated parmesan to basil.
- Add pine nuts. Peel the garlic. Add garlic to the blender. Add salt and pepper.
- Cover the blender, run it. While the mixture is crushed, add olive oil. Should get a uniform creamy texture. Boil the pasta.
- Put a small saucepan on medium heat, pour in the cream. Add to the pan a mixture of blender. Mix.
- Add a little grated Parmesan to the saucepan. Ready to put pasta in a bowl for salad. Pour the ready-made maroon sauce.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes. Add tomatoes to pasta with sauce. Mix. Hot pasta and sauce will heat the tomatoes, while the tomatoes will not lose their shape.
- Arrange in portions. Pasta with pesto sauce serve hot.
How to cook a delicious dish of bream
How to choose furniture for the kitchen
Is the social status of a man so important?
How words are carried
Deodorants that will not let you down in the heat
Abdominal pain - why does it occur