What Online Dating Profile Pictures Get Matches? Men's Dating Advice 1/3
Profile picture tips for online dating, according to Hinge
Bryan Bedder / Stringer / Getty Images When you're choosing the right photo for your dating app profile, the setting can make a huge impact, and it varies between men and women.
Dating app Hinge to find out which types of shots proved most successful. Here are the most useful things they found:
- Smiling varies by gender.Hinge found that there was a gender difference when it came to the question of whether to smile with teeth or without teeth. Women smiling with teeth were 76% more likely to get a like than those smiling without teeth. For men, it was the opposite. Men smilingwithoutteeth were 43% more likely to get a like than those smiling with teeth.
- Stop it with the selfies.Hinge found selfies were 40% less likely to receive a like.
- Get off the beach.For both genders, beach photos were relatively less likely to get a like, whereas sports photos were more likely to — to the tune of plus 75%.
- Let people see your eyes.Hinge found sunglasses pushed down your chances by 41%.
- The biggest downer was a potential rival.Posing with a "possible significant other" put a damper on likes, as it lowered your chances by 98%.
Video: 10 steps to Perfect PROFILE PICTURE for single women/ Find more matches online/Blush With Me
Why You’re Over 30 and Still Getting Whiteheads
Joy Bauers Guide to Dieting, Family Style
Lo Loestrin Fe
The gym lover’s new drug addiction
How to Sauté Garlic
The Down Shirt Jacket
Meghan Markle Wont Wear Kate Middletons Wedding Tiara for an Obvious Reason
This Book Has Been Proven To Put Children To Sleep In Just MINUTES
How to Justify Registering for Wedding Anniversary Gifts for Vow Renewals
Free People January 2014 Lookbook
A Lip Reader Reveals the First Thing Prince Harry Said to Meghan Markle When He First Saw Her
Amy Schumer Calls Out Haters With Swimsuit Photo
2011 Red Dress Award Winners
How to Become an Automobile Designer