Pizza quattro formaggi (CC Eng Sub) | JamilaCuisine
With a quarter to please all pizza eaters, this rectangular pie features roasted celery, Italian sausage, parsley, and Parma ham — each in its own zone! You can also make this pizza using our Whole Wheat or Thick Crust pizza doughs.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Toss celery in oil and roast in a baking pan until softened, about 25 minutes.
- Raise oven temperature to 500 degrees F. Sprinkle cornmeal over pizza peel or 2 baking pans.
- Roll dough on a floured surface using a floured rolling pin to a 12- by 16-inch rectangle and transfer to the prepared pan.
- Spread with sauce and cheese and top a quarter of the pie with celery and one quarter with sausage. Bake until crust is golden brown, about 18 minutes.
- Top the remaining quarters with parsley and ham, respectively. Serve hot.
Nutritional informationis based on a 4-inch-square serving.
Video: How to: Quattro Stagioni Pizza
40 Snowman Tattoo Ideas For Men – Frosty Designs
Cellulite Cant Be Cured—But There Is Good News
Meet Your Favorite New Superfood:Lucuma
The Importance of Having a Support Network When You Live With MS
Lyft offering a 50 off promotion on rides to the polls in November
With Love From Kat
How to train like a pro bare knuckle boxer
How Long Can Kids Exercise Sports Training Limits for Kids by Age and Activity
10 Best Running Shoes For Flat Feet
Brand Watch: Coperni