Ratatouille (vegetable stew)
- Preparation time:30 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Extinguishing
The banal (but very juicy and tasty) vegetable stew, which is traditionally prepared in Provence, in the south of France, is hidden under the ridiculous word for our ear. Includes eggplants, zucchini, onions, tomatoes and garlic, sometimes red pepper.
1. Eggplants cut into circles 1 cm thick, sprinkle with salt and leave for half an hour. Zucchini cut into cubes (or circles), salt and leave for half an hour. Wash off salt from eggplants and zucchini, dry on paper towels.
2Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion in it until golden brown. Add garlic, eggplants and fry until brown. Lay out the eggplants from the pan and fry the zucchini until golden in the same pan.
3. Put all the vegetables in a large saucepan, sprinkle with sugar and pour vinegar. Add tomatoes and, if desired, wine, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer under cover on low heat for about half an hour. When serving, you can sprinkle the dish with grated cheese.
Serena williams married
Even the bones are edible: all about the benefits of watermelon for beauty
Basic rules for storing cheese
Candy Candy Flower
How to increase self-esteem
How to skeleton autumn leaves
Unusual way to grow tomatoes right on the balcony
Motives for joy